I thought NDRMoney we're difficult to deal with? & how to advance further with very?

j_semple
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I sent in reply ;)

I adknowledge the letter received this morning. 1 major point I don’t agree with (but I will go into that)

I respect your decision to recall the account and I respect you agreeing that you should have never sent it to a collection company in the first place.

I will say though that I completely still disagree with the part in the letter where you say that come august 30th 2013?

I have to contact yourself to arrange a payment plan.

Now I will repeat once again.

I DO NOT have to contact yourself’s regarding a payment plan come 2013 nor will I contact yourself regarding a payment plan come 2013.

My financial situation is None of very’s business nor is it none of shop direct’s business to find out about

and I repeat once again I WILL NOT be contacting yourselves regarding the information.

You can do what you want to me after the above date?

I don’t really care but after that date comes?

NOTHING will be changing.

The £5...........OR the amount I can pay as it’s likely to be flexible.

NOTHING will be changing after the 30th august 2013 deadline

(and you can add interest or whatever you want to)

but I will be paying WHAT I CAN AFFORD and ONLY WHAT I CAN AFFORD.

You can like it or lump it pretty much but we play by MY RULES.

I will NOT be giving in to any demands and you get what I will give (and it’s not up for negotiation either)

I respect that you take note of this because if you don’t?

And I start to get bothered again with threatning letters/phone calls anytime within the initial agreement and beyond?

I will cease any sort of payment altogether.

I won’t be contacting you again in respect to this but you know my position and it stands and it won’t be changing either.

Like it or lump it.

emmmmmm, I woud suggest that such a letter will be rightly ignored, you would be best making a more reasond reply.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

emmmmmm, I woud suggest that such a letter will be rightly ignored, you would be best making a more reasond reply.

Why be reasonable though? My life was made hell with the bullying

i.e. constant letters threatning this and that from them.....

..NDRmoney (and the cameo from Lowell)

it's about taking control here and letting the company know in no uncertain terms that I won't let them push me around

i.e. after agreement comes to an end as I know they might well start the bullying again.

I'll keep you all up to date if I get any more responses. :)

If you wish to make an impact any response must be made in a well thought and reasoned manner if not then they doomed to failure.!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hmm...:undecided:

Possibly too emotional. I know it's easy to get angry and lose your rag with these firms but try and keep the morale high ground where possible.

Perhaps something along the lines of;

Dear Sir/madam,

Thank you for your response and action in relation to this account.

I am pleased you have again taken responsibility for this account and have taken back ownership of it.

The contents of your email have been noted also.

I would like to make one point absolutely clear so as to avoid any future doubt or disappointment on your part.

I, and only I, am able to advise and recommend the amount I will be paying toward this account, I am not in the habit of allowing third parties view my financial affairs, as you well know income and expenditure forms can only be requested by, and viewed by a Judge.

I have made this offer of payment with regard to my current financial circumstances, and as you are also aware, the current financial climate caused by the financial industry and Government, will mean that this offer is likely to be reduced in the future.

I will keep you fully informed of any future increases, or decreases in payment.

Regards

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I know what J is saying though.....sometimes you just have to vent your spleen. Hence why I usually sleep on it first then send my response....but I do love a good scrap with words! :boxing::typing:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

sorry i've missed this thread

you are IMHO being a bit too forceful her

and

potentially opening yourself up to later issue.

most cat account are littered with unlawful PENALTY £12 charges

from everything from late/over/letter/debt management/unanswered phone call etc etc

you need to SAR very ASAP

andget reclaiming.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 months later...

Update of sorts regarding this.

Regarding the email I sent originally. I don't apologise for it. Probably was wrong to send but I was so wound up with the company still threatning me despite agreements in place that I had to send what I did (and I had other things going on) I was probably wrong to send it but don't apologise.

Regarding the CCA/SAR Requests that was advised I request. I did send requests. Recorded and had proof that letters we're signed for but none of the requests we're actually honoured (and these we're sent way back last october) Nothing has ever been received and no adknowledgement of them either so I have no idea where I would go (have been that involved with family matters I have had no time to even think about where to go)

Fast forward to today, I got a weird letter which I hadn't left laying around after I read it and dogs would not have got hold of it but it was from very wondering why I had not been in contact with them for a while (strange as I know I have) but also said something about if I didn't contact them via phone in 28 days (which of course I won't do) something about they would register my address with something called gone away or something and they going to assume I don't live at my address! (whatever the hell that means)