I thought NDRMoney we're difficult to deal with? & how to advance further with very?

j_semple
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.....Still can't figure out why they wanting to do that when we had agreed a set amount

looks like they're doing the usual and asking for the 'financial statement' (income/expend), despite their proposal. up to you whether to furnish one or not. if don't want to do theirs, could do a 'common' one such as from cab/cccs etc which are acceptable instead. or, as has been suggested just say already have done a common one and thats all that can afford, heres the first payment as agreed.

Today's update:

Thank you for your emails. I apologise for the delay in responding to you however I have had limited access to my emails.

I am still reviewing the account and the aspects to your complaint and will provide a further update in due course.

Yours sincerely

Jayne Maslen

Customer Excellence -Aintree

Shop Direct Group - Contact Centres

the UK’s biggest shop@home group

Tel No: 0844 811 8515

Shop with us at http://www.littlewoods.com

Please don’t print this email unless you really need to

How best do I interpet that

Here's a bit of a odd 1.

I managed to get a 30 free day trial from Equifax (why I have no idea)

And my latest monthly report from Noddle.

I have no idea if it's because Lowell handed the account back to Shop Direct or otherwise but the account

(Both on Equifax and Noddle)

The account's disappeared from my credit file altogether.

I am fully aware it will likely reappear next month/week or something but thought that was odd

I think your right, Lowell has passed it back, and it'll be farmed out again fairly soon.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I think your right, Lowell has passed it back, and it'll be farmed out again fairly soon.

I guess so. It's as if though there's no trace of it whatsoever. I still waiting for word back on this so called "deal" to pay the amount a month (which if they reject gives me more fuel for my fire)

After ALL the delay in investigating the "so called complaint"

The original standing order has been agreed (Again)

I understand that you were unhappy that the account was legally assigned to an external debt collection agency.

In order to resolve your complaint, you have requested the account be transferred to Very and for a repayment arrangement to be set on the account.

I would like to explain that,

as the payments were not received in accordance with the statements issued to you every 28 days,

the account followed our standard arrears collection process including the application of administration charges to the account where applicable,

as per the account terms and conditions.

Due to the level of arrears on the account, the account was legally assigned to Lowell on 21st May 2012 with a balance of £6512.96.

However,

I can confirm that the account has now been transferred back to Very.

I can also confirm that a reduced repayment arrangement has been set on your account for a payment of £5.00 to be paid every 28 days for 12 instalments, as previously proposed.

The first instalment is due by 26th October 2012 and then every 28 days until the last instalment due on 30th August 2013.

A letter has been issued under separate cover confirming the arrangement.

Your account is an interest bearing brand, however, as a gesture of goodwill,

the application of account interest for the duration of this repayment arrangement has been suspended.

At the end of the arrangement, payments will be expected to revert to those detailed on your statements.

If your circumstances have not improved towards the end of this repayment arrangement

and you would like to negotiate a further arrangement with us,

we would require you to provide us a financial statement detailing your income and expenditure,

together with a suitable offer of repayment for consideration.

I understand from your earlier emails that you would like to set a standing order in respect of the payments to your account.

You will need to contact you bank to arrange this

and you will need to provide them of the payment due dates detailed above and ask them to use the following information:-

As your account is in arrears, you will not be able to place any orders until the account is brought up to date.

Please ensure your payments are kept up to date and received on time to avoid administration charges being applied to the account.

The details have now been forwarded to our Executive office. A written response will be sent from them.

I do hope the action I have taken meets with your satisfaction.

Yours sincerely

Jayne Maslen

Customer Excellence -Aintree

Shop Direct Group - Contact Centres

the UK’s biggest shop@home group

(I removed the bank details)

And I replied with this:

This is what I was waiting for. I will point out 2 things though.

1. You require me to eventually fill out a expenses form and so forth? I insist when the point is reached? I once again regret to announce that I will not be filling it in again as I have told you via the circumstances before? I have no requirements to provide you with that information. So regretably, I won’t be giving you that under any circumstances as much as you may want to ask for it (as I have been told it is not required in my end to give you) and my financial information is my own business. That won’t be happening.

2. My financial situation I expect will get worse in the next year due to various benefits changes being implemented by the government so I expect to have even less money. You are very lucky I can afford what I am giving you to be honest and I won’t be increasing the payments when the time comes (Sorry but that’s the way it is)

Could you adknowledge these further points to this?

EDIT: The comments to that have been noted and "forwarded" to the executive office again from her

Edited by j_semple
To post the reply to a reply lol

• 3 weeks later...

Just to ask if I should do anything else.

I got a "final response" I could scan it but would take a while.

they admitting that because the whole account was in dispute?

They should have not passed it on to Lowell in the first place (that I accept)

They go on to say that the interest on the account is frozen to 30 August 2012

and I think after that it would refert to the way it was

(threatning letters and so forth again)

They also insist though that I still have to contact them when this ends and let them know my financial information.

Not sure how I should proceed (I did make the initial first £5 payment)

august 2013?

just keep paying the agreed monthly amount, double checking interest frozen (they should send statements). then reconsider things towards end of this plan?

up to you whether to take any complaint further if still not satisfied following their 'final response' eg re FOS.

Edited by Ford

Whoa there!

If they have demanded the full amount then they have terminated the agreement, and therefore AFAIK they cannot add any interest as the agreement no longer exists, (but I could well be wrong......for the second time this week!)

Anyhow, if they are adding interest, then why pay anymore than £1 a month, as a fiver isn't going to cover the interest or bring the amount down, play them at their own game.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Are you happy with the £5 arrangement?

There is no need to call them, just tell them in writing that you will pay this amount until such time your financial position improves or declines, should it decline you will carry out your own financial appraisal and advise them accordingly.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Are you happy with the £5 arrangement?

There is no need to call them, just tell them in writing that you will pay this amount until such time your financial position improves or declines, should it decline you will carry out your own financial appraisal and advise them accordingly.

I can afford that (for now) but I did get the letter the other day about how money is changing so I am not able to guarantee that I can stick to that amount though (especially if I get reduced income) Should I write back to the contacts stating that?

IMO I would just pay that amount for as long as you are able, then if there is a change in your income, this payment will reflect that.

It's a non priority debt, you can pay them a £ a month if you wish, they have no say in how much you repay them, you hold the purse strings not them.

IMO I would just pay that amount for as long as you are able, then if there is a change in your income, this payment will reflect that.

It's a non priority debt, you can pay them a £ a month if you wish, they have no say in how much you repay them, you hold the purse strings not them.

I am going to write a message stating that pretty much (the I will pay what I can afford for now) but of any possible income changes that will be reduced accordingly :)

You can do, or you can save the cost of a stamp and do it at the time, if you pay by standing order (which is a MUST) then your free to change the amount you pay at any time anyway.

You can do, or you can save the cost of a stamp and do it at the time, if you pay by standing order (which is a MUST) then your free to change the amount you pay at any time anyway.

Oh no I won't write that way ;) Email is just as effective (and this is the way i've communicated) Not phoned or wrote just emailed ;)