* e.s.a medical assesment fail *

Chrisirwin71
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, i have recently been assesed (cant spell), and have been sent a letter, without warning, that my ESA has stopped...as a result, my housing benefit has also "suddenly" stopped, without warning!

I was awarded zero points.

I passed last years medical, and my condition "cant" improve, its Degenerative Disk Disease, so im so confused how i could have been awarded zero points??

The medical assesser put me through a couple of "tests", one of which was , to hold out both my hands and try to resist him pressing down on them. HE BARELY TOUCHED ME !! This is just one example of other "truth tests" that are just laughable! ....Well .... you know...

I would just be so so grateful if someone could advise me or even share with me a situation similar to my own, so as maybe we could help each other with the info we find along whats going to be a tough time ahead.

Thank you for reading

Chris ...

Hello there and welcome to CAG. You will find lots of threads here from people with the same problem.

Have you appealed the decision? If not, you need to fill in a form GL24 asap. Here's a link to the forum sticky. It has some information and a link to the form online, I think.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum