123 Debt Solutions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Some migyt do but it seems to be rare. We've been hearing a few stories about some paid dmps lately.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yep. Agree with you there. Have fun with columbo. I havent seen any of those movies for a long time.

Hi

Watched the one about the Chess Masters again last night.

Had the box set bought me as a present at Xmas (still loved by some it would appear:)

Some migyt do but it seems to be rare. We've been hearing a few stories about some paid dmps lately.

Hi

It should be simple really

If someone is in genuine financial difficulties and they are doing their best including following the guidelines (ex CFS trigger figures) then the interest and charges should be frozen, its not rocket science.

There are no reasons other than greed, self interest and nonsense to continue to apply interest and charges where the above applies and any company that does should be named and shamed irrespective of where agencies receive their funding anything less is sheer hypocrisy and opens up the debate on genuine independence and impartiality.

This should apply if you use a free provider, fee charger or do it yourself

The creditors and lenders expect everybody else to play by the rules so why should it not apply to them.

If I had a pound for every paid-for DMP horror story I've heard I would be able to buy a pretty snazzy car by now. There are some good firms out therem, they seem to be very few and far between. I guess it's the sales-led business model that they all seem to adopt that shoots them in the foot.

Edit: Just read Wintry's post above. Totally nails it.

Agree with you there seq :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi seq

I think Wintry's hobby is nailing.:wink:

x

v

Hi

Not guilty is the plea your honour (honest)

You are awful sometimes vic, but I do like you

Well done:)

PS - they are all in the Columbo movies...... greed, lies and the other one, human nature I am afraid

• 3 months later...

I had a DMP with 123 Debt Solutions from December 2011 until last September. My problem with these people is that so far paid £900 and only £315.28 this company were payments to my creditors, because what reimbursement 123 Debt Solutions £584.72 which is roughly equivalent to 65% of total I pay to them . I ask for help at National Debtline and therefore canceled the DMP with these people from 123 Debt Solutions. And if possible, I ask that any of you help me if I can take some action against 123 Debt Solutions.Thanks in advance.

• 10 months later...

guilty as we are with 123 and not had a problem with them as yet, we did try for a free DMP but even the one mentioned here wanted us to pay.

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I can't believe this thread is still active lol. Anyway, in response to Bobcat2, regarding the free dmp, I can assure you that my wife has never paid a penny to payplan, all of her payments have gone to the creditors. Additionally, regarding the freezing of interest, all but one creditor froze this. Yes we've had the odd issue with a couple of creditors, but that's mostly to do with when the payments are taken, and when they expected them, so a quick call every few months sorts that out.

thanks for that Guinless, payplan sent us the forms but we were told we had to pay and it was more then we currently pay 123 which is £30 every 2 weeks

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019