Robinson Way lifting a stay on a County Court claim made in July 2009 - Happy Christmas!!

Bev250264
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4099 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wouldn't let yourself think like that Bev, tbh the other side can't now effectively 'win' anything having rejected the IVA proposal..... unless you intend to win the lotto in the next few days.

There's no chance of a forthwith settlement in the instance of you losing, as far as I remember the family home is shared title tenants in common so nothing but a restriction and self employed with no savings so no enforcement from that direction either.

I'd have taken the generous IVA proposal without the risk but what do I know :-)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't let yourself think like that Bev, tbh the other side can't now effectively 'win' anything having rejected the IVA proposal..... unless you intend to win the lotto in the next few days.

There's no chance of a forthwith settlement in the instance of you losing, as far as I remember the family home is shared title tenants in common so nothing but a restriction and self employed with no savings so no enforcement from that direction either.

I'd have taken the generous IVA proposal without the risk but what do I know :-)

Totally agree with this. Also if house is shared as Mike pointed out they can at worst put a form K restriction at Land Registry which does not guarantee a penny !

Have a read of this quite useful. http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1839539

Robinson Way are the only ones who are losers in this and it is a win win situation for you !!!

Hi Bev

Can't see the application fee included £80.00?

Also, if it were me I'd ask for a full day at £90.00 for the hearing

Might be an idea to draft one for total costs in the case as well for tomorrow, if by some miracle they get turned over you could ask for all costs to be summarily assessed.

But it's only scheduled for an hour tomorrow. will the DJ not think we're being cheeky asking for a whole day? We didn't pay the fee in the end as we were granted relief ('cos we're poor :sad:). I'm working on the full bill as we speak.

But it's only scheduled for an hour tomorrow. will the DJ not think we're being cheeky asking for a whole day? We didn't pay the fee in the end as we were granted relief ('cos we're poor :sad:). I'm working on the full bill as we speak.

I'd ask for the full day, I think the court will agree that by attending a hearing you will need to set aside the full day in case of delays.

I'd ask for the full day, I think the court will agree that by attending a hearing you will need to set aside the full day in case of delays.

:thumb: Also Bev try not to use full straight hours ie time to consider and to action 45 mins.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

OK well everything is copied, filed and served ready for tomorrow afternoon. There's nothing more we can do now other than go through everything over and over again so we have it straight in our mind before tomorrow's hearing. In court at 3pm so I'll let you all know how we get on

Either way Robinson Way are in the doo doo in the next few years. You'll be fine, be positive, state your point confidently, and don't be afraid to disagree without doing it rudely !!

At the end of the day they are the incorrect claimants its simples !

Bev

Perhaps take hard copies of both CH registration details (I seem to remember at least one has been filed in evidence previously), if it appears that DWF are attempting to cloud the matter you could ask it to identify for the judge which was the filing claimant at July 2009 and which it currently represents in the case.

If you can manage to get the identity resolved quickly the rest should follow fairly easily.

Try to assist the court by simplifying the issue if at all possible.

Best of luck for tomorrow

CPR 23 is with regards to applications for Court Orders Bev.

Regards

Andy

PS Good Luck

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread