roxburgh

roxburgh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4562 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I purchaced a advent lap top from pcworld january 2nd 2010 it has been in for repair twice to have the left and right click and the mouse done and the right click dosnt work again and i couldnt install anything including office 2010 which should have been installed when i perchased it so i had to pay £40.00 to have that done and they never touched the left click the last time and so it has to go back again.

Im an oap and not very clever i know but i realy feel let down by this. As i am housebound and have to get someone to take it back for me and the 12months guarantee is up soon . Everyone says to me that they should

give me replacement is this true as it has alreadt been back twice and in that twice was 3 weeks in all that i was without it. It is very skimpy and just a thin piece of bendy tin or very low quality steel where the clicks are. I had a comqak for ten years and never had any trouble with that but i gave it to my grandaughter and she had it took back to factory settings and its as good as new again.i do hope you can advise me on this matter as i do use it to keep in touch with everyone thanks sandra

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4562 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks