Quick Quid refusing to accept a Debit Card payment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

Took out a loan with these cretins last month, and my last repayment is due today, however due to an ongoing dispute with the bank in which the money was due to be taken I cancelled the direct debit instruction hoping that I could use my debit card from another bank instead.

Clearly I was mistaken, as Quick Quid are flatly refusing to accept payment over the phone, and instead I have to wait 3 days which means I will default. I don't want this to happen and just want to pay what I owe. I received an email from them late last night which says:

"Alternatively, if you would like to use a debit card to repay your loan, please contact our Customer Service team to set up your debit card authorisation." Yet their customer service department are adamant that I can't do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Be good to yourself, when nobody else will

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here's their response:

"In response to your correspondence, our records indicate that your Direct Debit Instruction is currently pending. That payment has to clear before another one can be made. If you have any other queries or concerns please contact our customer service team at 0808 234 4558 or visit us at http://www.QuickQuid.co.uk and us our Live Chat Service. "

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Get their bank details and send a Faster Payment Service payment today to hit their account. :)

After reading some of the threads on here, I think it'd be easier getting blood from a stone lol.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just checked my account on Quick Quid, and surprise surprise I'm now in arrears, and a £12 charge has been applied to my loan. I've tried explaining the situation, but they're saying they can't remove the charge.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Get onto the Office of Fair Trading TODAY - PDL companies and their poor customer service are high profile now - the company has ACTIVELY put you into a default position and they are the ones who have breached their own terms and conditions.

You have to complain as nothing will be done about these companies. QQ in particular are an offshore based group and use a company called Motormile to do their debt collecting, Motormile are not nice to deal with.

If you do not complain to http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk you are wasting your time posting on this site. Sorry to sound harsh but these companies are high profile with the OFT at the moment and you MUST complain.

Emails have now fallen on deaf ears, and I get the same drivel from "Customer Services" about having to wait 3 days. You'd think they'd be eager to get their money back.

Ufortunatley, their priority is not to get their money back. Their business model is based on getting people like you entrapped in a perpetual cycle of debt.

They want to turn you into a cash cow:sad:

Ufortunatley, their priority is not to get their money back. Their business model is based on getting people like you entrapped in a perpetual cycle of debt.

They want to turn you into a cash cow:sad:

I thought as much. They've picked the wrong person to "prey" on. I've got proof I was and still am willing to pay off what I owe, but I refuse to pay their "dishonour fees".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Quick quid will add on this charge and won't accept payment until ur payment has been declined so go onto there live chat and explain u told them before u were due to default and for them to remove the charge and they should do this but bar that tell them ul be reporting them to oft and only pay them the actual balance u owed before default but make sure u only have the actual amout ur paying them in ur account or they will take more

:violin::ban::lock1::bump::clock: