10 months after car crash, still waiting...

mikeyr01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In this case the solicitors has been appointed by the OP's insurance company, so if the OP has got a Complaint about the solicitors, his first port of call should be the insurance company that appointed them, so to name the solicitors in this instance serves no purpose.

Hey Honeybee,

Any info yet on criteria for naming companies on the forum?

Thanks rebel,( Apologies for the off-topic question)

I get not naming the solicitors, but rather the insurer, as the solicitor has been appointed by the insurer but the way I read your comment is the op shouldn't be discussing anything on here:???:

so to name the insurance company in this instance serves no purpose.

Problem is if liability is disputed (I imagine each party is blaming the other) no insurer will make an interim payment.

I agree though that proceeding should have been issued by now unless there is something about the accident circs the OP is not telling us...

The OP states that he was at the front of the collision which suggests that he was hit from behind? Not much to dispute there I would imagine from the OP's point of view.

Theres the insurance that we as Consumers understand, then theres a totally different insurance that insurance companies understand, their understanding of it is do nothing 'wait it out', theirs probably some technical jargon for it, but it is a known stategy, where they don't like to get their hands dirty, where does that leave the consumer?

I get not naming the solicitors, but rather the insurer, as the solicitor has been appointed by the insurer but the way I read your comment is the op shouldn't be discussing anything on here:???:

Well, whats the name of the insurer? surely thats the starting point.