Endeavour Personal Finance (T/A HFC)

se0303
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4558 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I honestly don't know what to do about this situation. I've reached the end of my tether, as have my elderly parents, who are being harassed about something that has NOTHING to do with them.

I have a 5-yr secured loan with Endeavour, which has been one month in arrears since March 2011 (when I was made redundant). I have otherwise kept up payments on it - it has never been more than 4-5 weeks overdue.

Following my redundancy, I moved back to my parents' home while I sorted out all the associated issues. Now I am back on a training course, and am paying my loan to Endeavour monthly (admittedly at the end of each month, rather than the beginning, as I am required - there is simply no way I can pay then, although I have not let the account get out of control).

EPF have ignored each and every piece of correspondence (numbering 18-20 letters now) since March - no replies to any of it. They have claimed in telephone conversations to have not received anything. Surprise, surprise.

They call, on average, 60-80 times a month. I simply ignore the calls, and write to them once a week, asking them to put matters in writing. They ignore my letters; I ignore their calls.

MUCH more seriously, over the last month, they have started calling my PARENTS' home and mobile numbers (I do not know where they got them from - I have not disclosed them), leaving voicemails for me. Over the last week, they have left voicemails threatening, explicitly, court action against my parents, quoting their address, unless I contact them. The latest one simply says "Unless Mr XXXXXX XXX calls us, we will take court action against X, XXXXXXXXX XXXX - parents' address.."

This is despicable.

I have copies of my letters from 6+ weeks ago, telling Endeavour to remove my parents' (who are in their late 60s) numbers from their systems - they have not done so. Instead, they are threatening them over matters that have nothing whatsoever to do with them.

Please, anyone... what should I do? The OFT says it won't deal with individual complaints; Trading Standards say complain to the FOS; the FOS takes months upon months to act.

Surely, this cannot possibly be legal??

firstly knowing HFC, you'll be getting unlawful charges on your account

i would SAR them.

are writing too:

Endeavour Personal Finance

Address: Mallinson House 321 Chase Road Southgate, London, N14 6JT

fire off the telephone harrassment letter from the library top left green tab.

also give the FOS a ring.

i'm suprised TS is passing this on TBH.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...