MiniCredit / Fredricksons

iandowie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4483 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, first post on here was just looking for abit of advice. I took out a loan wiith minicredit for around 450£. I have not paid them anything in about 3/4 months ( I have read about the direct debits they help themselves to, but I had to cancel my card in the summer with a fraudulent transaction, so I guess this has saved me the hassle of the constant £5 charges?)

Anyway as it stands my minicredit account is 'blocked' online and I have started to recieve phone calls and one letter from Fredricksons, asking for immediate payment for 1600£. I have not spoke or had any correspondance with them, I best sort this out sooner than later and could do without any court procedures. So I plan on ringing Fredricksons tommorow and see what they have to say? I would be prepared to settle for a reasonable amount, would they allow this or are they going to be hard faced bastards? either way I wont be crying down the phone as I can clearly see on these posts I dont need to pay anywhere near 1600£?

thanks for reading, thankyou for any responce, your help will be greatly appreciated. :-D

I have just rang Fredrickons for the first time and explained I wont be paying 1600£ and asked where can i go from there? I could set up installments to pay it off, or a final settlement for 750 by 16 december as a one off payment. I thought that was pretty reasonable?? I will be paying this 750 to get these off my back.

• 2 months later...

Hi iandowie can u tell me would Fredrickons agree for a payment arrangement if u r not able to pay the full amount? And did u recieve a court letter perior to talking to this company ?please ur help will be appreciated. thanks .

• 3 weeks later...
Hi iandowie can u tell me would Fredrickons agree for a payment arrangement if u r not able to pay the full amount? And did u recieve a court letter perior to talking to this company ?please ur help will be appreciated. thanks .

I had a account with minicredit only borrowed a hundred pounds couldnt afford to pay so the interest kept going up it went to 800 i paid mini credit 140 then my account got passed to frederickson in which i set up a payment plan but after 3 months its gone back to minicredit my balance is still 600 and finally today minicredit have agreed to a 200 pound full and final balance settlement . What a RELIEF