Distance learning provider

josie411
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I paid for a MCSE course for a young relative, over instalments. The course from the outset had logging in problems, accessing modules etc. Then the final straw the work he had done was lost on the system. The provider could not access work and simply said it had not been done. I had paid £1085 and finally decided to ask for cancellation and refund as course and after sales support not what was offered initially. The company have refused, I have been through CAB and Trading Standards and sent letters as they suggested.. also have now been told by bank that payments are not covered as the course as educational. Please help, we cannot afford to lose so much money. Thanks, Jo

post moved & new thread created.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Hi josie

Welcome to CAG

Do they belong to any regulatory body, if so you should complain to them in writing. You could consider taking them to the Small Claims Court, if you believe you have a case.

http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/wirral/countycourtindex.htm