does anyone RECCOMMEND any of these companies???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

we are saving hard to get a trip to disneyland paris next year but after reading this i might just hire a boat and row the channel myself rather than trust these airlines etc. does anyone reccommend anyone they have had a good holiday with?

me against the abbey Paid in full (donation made)

me against the woolwich Paid in full(donation made)

me against HSBC Paid in full(donation made)

beware the scrapbooker, for she has a long memory and sharp knives :lol:

Well, I don't use tour ops myself, and "build" my trips myself, flights, hotels, etc, separately. (Blessings be on the Internet, lol).

FWIW, I have never had any problems with Easyjet, and on the occasions where I travelled with my Asperger's son, their staff was invariably helpful and supportive, letting us board ahead of the crowds so he wouldn't get stressed by the people around him and the queues.

Ryanair is another story and I detest them, they don't give a fig about thier customers' welfare or concerns, and are only interested in raking up their own profits.

Have a good snoop around Reviews of vacations, hotels, resorts, vacation and travel packages - TripAdvisor, reviews written by travellers for travellers, it's a great site and has lots of useful links too.

I went about 2 years ago and found it best and cheaper to book it all your self, i used eurostar to get there and booked that on-line from them, also booked the hotel through Disneyland Paris website, saved about £150 on a three night break doing it that way