Please help I have been commiting tax credit fraud

vinnie1980
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't believe Vinnie or Joemill; they are just trying to wind people up and waste their sympathies. ALWAYS take the initiative and find out what problem tax credits think exists. The deal with it. If you are in the wrong, admit it; if they are wrong, tell them so clearly with the full facts. Don't come her whining.

• Confused 1

Vinnie,

There's a website called tax credit casualties which gives lots of information about people who've been in the position where they have overpaid tax credits.

You might find it useful..... I tried to put a link to it on this post but couldn't do it sorry so just google tax credit casualties

Gbarbm

• 2 months later...
I don't believe Vinnie or Joemill; they are just trying to wind people up and waste their sympathies. ALWAYS take the initiative and find out what problem tax credits think exists. The deal with it. If you are in the wrong, admit it; if they are wrong, tell them so clearly with the full facts. Don't come her whining.

Have you any idea how petrifying something like this is? Not everyone reacts in the same way, some people want to get things over with, others will bury their head in the sand, & others want to sort it out but are just too completely petrified to do so. If it was as simple as just ringing these places, & everyone could do that, this place wouldn't be half the place it is.

• 5 months later...
I'm glad for you - makes all that whimpering about going to prison seem a bit over-hyped doesn't it?

If, in future, you feel the need to comment on such things, please consider your phrasing with more care.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I was looking at 10 yrs of payments to be recovered but as letter stated 2011-12 thats what im liable to pay back . It took 2 mths to sort but got final bill now and it is just the 1yr . My Review case worker in Preston said they only want the money back and are not looking to go to court if people are honest . H e said how can they recover money if im in prison ?

Please dont worry but in my opinion i would get advice before calling them , i did .

I know where your head is at the moment so its important to speak to a professional 1st . Good luck

• 1 month later...
I was looking at 10 yrs of payments to be recovered but as letter stated 2011-12 thats what im liable to pay back . It took 2 mths to sort but got final bill now and it is just the 1yr . My Review case worker in Preston said they only want the money back and are not looking to go to court if people are honest . H e said how can they recover money if im in prison ?

Please dont worry but in my opinion i would get advice before calling them , i did .

I know where your head is at the moment so its important to speak to a professional 1st . Good luck

Hi is there any update of your case?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks