Motormile Finance Uk **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you will find out much more info in the debt forums, just search for motormile, top right of screen.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

Hello.

My QQ debt of approx £600 was passed to MM and I ignored them for ages (months!) hoping they would give up and leave me alone but the other day a nice chap turned up at my door asking for money - I didnt let him in, agreed to nothing and took the letter he gave me which told me how much the debt was etc.. since then I have had about 4 emails offering me around 50% off if I pay now and 40% off if I set up a payment plan over a short period of time. Not being in a position to do this at present, I wrote to them saying that I need time to sort finances and make an offer and i asked if I can pay £5pm for two months until this time and they wrote back quite quickly saying this was fine!

Stick to your guns with what you can afford and I reckon they would be quite reasonable. You could pay less than you can afford and put some away and then if they offer you money off if you can clear the debt quicker, you will have money aside to do it!

Good luck x

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]C [COLOR=black]& [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]D :) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]HSBC[/B][COLOR=#000000]- Full settlement received & spent! £1,477.93 :-) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=mediumturquoise][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]HSBC claim 2![/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - Full settlement offer received 27/06 - £1,116 :) [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]A&L[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] (for my Nan) - full settlement received on day of prelim hearing - approx £1500 :-)[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Halifax[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - (for a friend) - full settlement received 30/06 - £2576! :) [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Barclays[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - (for a friend) - Court forms were due to be submitted but he wants to wait for results of the court case with OFT[/COLOR][/FONT] [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=mediumturquoise]A&L[/COLOR][/B] - (for a friend) - court forms submitted - claim 'stayed' due to OFT case[/COLOR][/FONT]

I had a message on my answerphone from Motormile Finance saying they were going to do a doorstep visit and if I did not want to be embarrassed in front of my neighbour then I should ring them? They did not say what it was about. I sent them a message on their website telling them that under OFT they are not allowed to visit my home but I would like to send an official email,

Does anyone have an email address for these jokers?

i got debt passed to them by wagedayadvance yeh they will try to get more out of you as i offered £10 a month for debt of £225 but at least £70 is unlawful charges which i am disputin which they have rejected but due my partner quit her job i now offered them £1 for just few months till i financial better again rejected sayin a doorstep collector will turn up to look at my financial papers which i responded to i have made no appoitment for anyone to turn up and if they do i will phone the local bobbie lol also i am not lettin any1 see my bank statements never mind income/outgoing sheet which they unhappy abt i told them i only show a court my statements they responded they might have todo that ----------------- all this was done by emails as you cant trust these dcas

the email i was using was angie@mmile.com she is 1 of collection advisors also ascent@mmile.com & teresa@mmile.com are all valid hope that helps

• Haha 1

there not much abt these guys online but i heard few rumours that one of directors owned similiar company named motormile etc but went into liquidation due sheer volumes of complaints against them for breaking few oft rules with bully tatics but i can only afford £1 so take it or leave as i say does anyone know if wagedayadvance or motormile marks your creditfile as i know wonga does

Hi SexySarah,

Will this do? ascent@mmile.com

Idiots are pursuing me for something I know nothing about, so I'm having fun with them.

So far I have asked if the whole office has half a brain cell between them.

I've asked if they have learning difficulties.

I have asked if they can read and write.

The answers are obviously no, as they just send the same email back.

Best thing for me is, i have just moved to Spain and they don't have an address, only email, so i'm havin fun with em lol.