cash genie and Carter Forbes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That will be the Allocation Questionnaire, you answer the questions, Yes to small claims, Yes to Mediation (this is where they have caved in before) and any questions you don't know get back here. Get that back to the court it came from ASAP. It doesn't cost you anything to file the AQ but will cost THEM £80.

They might want to settle out of court but don't let them... they had plenty of time for that before. The judge won't like it that they used the court to try to get you to pay an extortionate amount.

No, because in the defence we put costs to be borne by either side, they are stumped on that side!

The judge would only make you repay at a level and amount he feels is reasonable so their charges would have to be explained fully, as would their interest rate.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very interested in this thread as they are threatening me too! Is there any evidence that a Court will make a judgement for the original capital plus one month's interest only, as I have paid that back and more but apparently I still owe them hundreds of Pounds.

There is plenty of evidence, you cannot have a specific piece of evidence in this case to cite as all their particulars of claim have been very flawed, this alone is enough to upset them.

Stop worrying about what MIGHT happen and stick to your own thread. UNTIL you receive court papers which HAVE to go via post they are just threats.

In your case the fact that the original loan has been repaid and interest (was this via rollovers?) that can be used against their claim, and they would have to discuss all the charges etc - which they haven't to date.

They have no case to answer IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...

why they charging letters for?

Iaintw is a registered customer services official/profit Protection staff/supermarket worker and who deals with customers

Buying laptops with advice etc

ISP Moderator and chat room helper for chats

Aviationist and train advice

Credit references and bank helper advice

Loss Protection (civil recovery)

• 4 weeks later...

UNLESS there is a restriction on you discussing this,

it would be beneficial to other site users to know the

successes or failures of such actions.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

well basically my original loan was £150 id try to get them to accept 180 which they wouldnt. Id already paid £45 and also a seperate 30.Cash Genie took me to court for 1500 roughly.2weeks before the hearing they changed the amount to 1000 and apologised for the mistake they had made. the judge brought this up but wasnt bothered and i now currently owe 900 after court.I am tempted to appeal. Just wish i had more evidence of phone calls and emails which they show that id sentI said from the outset i would pay the amount plus 1 months interest

Thank you Timmy, this is very brave of you to share in helping others - Every respect to you and I hope you do decide to appeal x

The above views are my ownEdit - wish I had your strength, may need a dose!!! my mind is set to on what I need to do

Edited by asmilecostsnothing

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

the rep who had turned up was rubbish, hardlys knew anything when he was asked things. To be honest after a few minutes i could tell that this judge looked at me as if he was my head teacher and that i a pupil. Stuff it im going to appeal