Action Against Swift

jasper101a
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everybody

I am in court with Swift. From what I have seen and read it looks like no one can afford to challenge Swift in court, I certainly cant, but I do have an answer. I would like to take A Class Action against them I wonder if anybody else would like to join me. This will mean that we will be able to secure the services of good barristers without paying a heavy price for their services.

• 2 months later...

Hi. I am also new to the fact that there is an army of people out there in similar and quite often worse situations to me. My husband and I took out a loan for £30,000 6 years ago. We now looking back know it was the wrong thing to do and you do think it is never ending. Yes their charges are crazy - especially when interest rates are so low at present. If we continue to pay over the 20 years it was taken out we will have paid back the loan 3 x the original amount. We also feel we were mis-sold this loan - and have struggled to keep paying it thinking it was eventually going down. I recently requested a settlement figure only to find it is slightly higher than our original loan! After 6 years of paying! Open to any ideas to bring this 'company' down.

• 2 months later...

With you there. Took out 20k 10 years ago in 10 years will have paid 3 x as much. Only £5 goes to my capital every month the other £300 is all interest. I despise the nasty little men in charge. I will find someone to take them down one day but you can be sure that the FSA and FOS are all toothless, been there got the t.shirt. Swift are **** and as an advisor at the FSA told me one step away from doorstep bandits. I know they read these posts and I dont care, cant see how they sleep at night and the staff there are all afraid for theit jobs. Got that from the horses mouth.