perfect homes temple finance

Petee1982
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3945 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi im new to this site but was wondering if any could help me. I need to find out the credit or license number i think thats what it is called for a company called Temple Finance ltd trading as perfect homes so that i can find out what company regulated them to do buisness so can make proper complaint to them and have the above companys investigated regarding bully tactics and stalking and threatining behavior because i know the company who regulated them will have to listen to me and investigate my complaint. Any help would be great thanks

pers i'd complaint to the aurhorities that govern them

tell us the story please

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i signed for a laptop from perfect homes

then 12 weeks later signed up for a 42 inch tv,

then i broke up with my partner who i have a son with and went a little of the rails so to speak.

i dint pay for the items for 4 weeks which i know is wrong on my behalf

the day after the first missed payment was due i got a letter from perfect homes, my ex-partner is a customer with them

i when i signed up for the laptop they automatically used her as a reference even tho i didnt put her down and she didnt agree to being,

they are constantly on the phone to tell her they going to get the police to come to her house and interview her about me

and saying to her that she is going to inform dwp that i dont live at my address

and it is a giro drop because we didnt live together i have my own address where the goods where delivered.

My ex-partner used my parents as a reference for her own account so the manager turned up at my ex-partners saying she going to send police to my parents house,

my dad is on permanent night shift and my mam is bad with her nerves and they informed me that perfect homes has been practically knocking the door door 4-5 times a day

for nearly a full week & hounding her on the phone and puttin notes through her door regarding my account even tho there not my references.

The last straw for my ex-partner was when she recieved a phone call from perfect homes saying she wants to speak to me

and that she knows that we where in a park together with her parents and my son and claims to know what has been said which in my eyes is stalking.

my ex reported her to the police for harrasment so the police officer phoned the woman involved and she said she was just doing her job

and that she gets information from neighbours but none of the neighbours had been contacted,

she said to the police officer that her source has told her that i sold the laptop for a drug debt which is slander.

I gave the tv back but lost the laptop 2-3 weeks earlier which was why i didnt pay, i was waiting for an appointment with citizens advice to see where i stood in regards to the laptop.

The woman from perfect homes also told my ex that she know my mam and dads every move and that he comes in from work at 7.15am every morning which he does,

there not my refernces and even if they where that is stalking surely?

I know of another customer who gave all the goods back because she couldnt afford them and this same woman was banging on her sitting room window at 6.45am for £4 insurance money

when she had her autistic child with her.

They are still saying i have to pay for the laptop and the two insurancesthey forced me into even tho i havnt got it.

There are more instances but would take forever to list.

Any help on who regulates or governs temple finance would be appreciated and any storys from people having dealings with them would be appreciated to . thanks

god they have no legal powers to do any of that

next time she give you or anyone a home visit

video it on your phone and GO TO THE POLICE

they have NO LEGAL RIGHT WHATSOEVER

to visit anyones home

end off!

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 months later...

i am having the same trouble with this company constantly on the phone and knocking the door he has also told me he knows when the house is empty at 11.30 am when the dog is walked they say they have the power to enter the property and remove the goods when they want even if i am 10 mins late with my payment they phone demanding the money and saying they also want a late payment as well can they do this

start your own thread please

dx

and they

in my sig below

dx

and they

• 2 months later...
i am having the same trouble with this company constantly on the phone and knocking the door he has also told me he knows when the house is empty at 11.30 am when the dog is walked they say they have the power to enter the property and remove the goods when they want even if i am 10 mins late with my payment they phone demanding the money and saying they also want a late payment as well can they do this

The only people who have authority to enter your home with your permission are court appointed bailiffs, for debts owed to government agencies. So don't worry about it, if they do attempt o get in, it's breaking nd entering!

• 1 year later...
Hi im new to this site but was wondering if any could help me. I need to find out the credit or license number i think thats what it is called for a company called Temple Finance ltd trading as perfect homes so that i can find out what company regulated them to do buisness so can make proper complaint to them and have the above companys investigated regarding bully tactics and stalking and threatining behavior because i know the company who regulated them will have to listen to me and investigate my complaint. Any help would be great thanks

Hi there Petee1982 is this from a lady by the name of E.Lake? Just if it is i'm having some similar issues aswell

Hi there Petee1982 is this from a lady by the name of E.Lake? Just if it is i'm having some similar issues aswell

this thread is more than 1 year old

you need to start your own thread

see the video below

dx

and they