style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had several emails and they are also sent to contacts on my list and its all weird email links for medical and stuff I will not even consider opening,,, Does this mean my email accounts have been hacked and how do I get it stopped>>??

This happened to me where I recd emails I thought from a friend but as you say when I recd them they seemed weird so I contacted my friend. My friend told me I wasn't the only one. It's too late tonight to ask what was done about it but I will find out. It did stop.

run combofix in safemode with networking

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Few little thaughts,

1st don't use the same username and password for any website as your email usernane and password.

2 the word "phishing" springs to mind. If ever you get an email (claiming to be from a social networking site, bank, paypal, or your internet / email provider) BE 100% SURE it is from them. If you logged into a site that looked identical to the "hotmail" site with your username and password and it was a clone, the owners of that clone site would get your username and password. They could then email your friends / family claiming some unrealistic / illegal claim. Your friends and family would be more inclined to go for it comming from you.

Check out this microsoft webpage. If may seem familiar to you now.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/security/online-privacy/phishing-symptoms.aspx

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Thankyou locotus ,, sounds like a good idea for me to have a look there, I know I never answer any emails esp for banks as i never have any bank anyway so never reply to anything of that nature.

I hope it stops soon , i got 3 more today!

it sounds like someone with your email ad in their contacts list/address book has been hacked

pers i'd dump whatever you have as a virus scanner and install

microsoft security essentials

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes DX I agree. My friend changed their password, best to do regularly anyway and send a msg to all who you want to in your address book explaining what's happened. It stopped Rumbler. BTW by catching up with my friend we're are also off on a break and then it will be whooosh and off in the sky like you Rumbler:-) How life connects!