Train4trade skills /t4ts.com

webby82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3544 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I recently signed up for the Plumbing course, and have many concerns about the course the more I am progressing.

So far I have completed the 1st book and nearly completed the 2nd. My main concern is that apart from fearing I hve been ripped off, that I am doing alot of theory but no practical to the course. Is there anyone who has actually completed the course or are my concerns that I have been ripped off true?

Any info would be great

from reading around on the web your concerns seem to be founded, there seems to be lots of people unhappy with the course. What qualification do you recieve at the end? I know most firms like to see NVQ/or City & Guilds. Have you spoke to your local colleges about their courses?

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

• 3 years later...

This is a fraud company if any one signed a course please stop the payment immediately, as they going to rip you off at the end. The theory is too lengthy and practical is just 2 weeks it does not make you perfect plumber or electrician. Waste of money. I am one of they have cheated me.

How will they rip us off at the end? I have now complted the theory side and got 4 payments left and still only been for one practical session. I shall be seeiking legal advice for sure. Be interesting to see who has actually completed the course