Mini Credit -Can anyone help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4716 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I have a £100 loan with Mini credit which i was more than happy to pay back at the end of this month, However when i logged on to get contact details to change my card i noticed that they had my repayment date as 27th July instead of 29th July (obviously a typing error on my part)

I rang them straight away to tell them the date was wrong and asking if they can change it to 2 days later on the 29th July. The lady said no they cant change the date and i will have to pay £50 to roll over the loan, i said i dont want to roll it over i want to pay in full but on the 29th July not the 27th, She then started going on saying i have to pay £50 roll over even though the interest is only £35 and if i dont roll it over then on the 29th July it will cost me £180.

Im very confused as to what to do, i certainly do not want to pay an extra £50 for 2 days. I told her i am more than willing to pay the £135 in full but on 29th July.

i have been the victim of [problematic] so had to change my card details anyway and i didnt end up giving her the new card details but i just dont know what to do for the best.

Can they debit my account just by my acc no and sort code? Does anyone have their acc details where by i could just pay the amount due straight into their account on 29th July??

I find it hard to believe that they cant just amend the date for 2 days.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

I wouldnt worry about it, wait until the payment fails and they will come chasing you. You can then explain the situation and offer to pay the £135 by bank transfer. Do not under any circumstances give them your new card number or they will wipe out your bank accout guarenteed. If they fail to give you there bank details then keep a record. Try and keep everything in writing, but do not ignore there phone calls if they ring. Just politely explain you want everything in writing. Might be an idea to email / write (recorded delivery) now explaining the situation then the ball is in there court. Keep records but TBH Minicredit more than liekly will not take you to court. You should have it sorted well before that anyway. Always remember, they would rather get there money back than you not pay!!!! let us know how you get on.....

PLEASE HELP TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING Every pound donated to this site helps us to keep on helping others. Click Here to Donate

hi s4ddys

Yeah i emailed them yesterday i found an email address online for the supposed manager or CEO and have demanded a response by close of business friday.

Lets just see if it comes, ive also filled in their online FAQ form so waiting on a response from that.

Do you know if they can still debit funds using just my acc no and sort code?

My bank is aware i have been the victim of fraudsters and they did say no one could debit my acc this way but ive heard of it done before

They could set up a direct debit but it is highly unlikely - you will not have signed a direct debit mandate so any funds they did take would be covered under the direct debit guarentee, but like I said this is highly unlikely. I would keep an eye out for any new DD's just in case though. sounds as if yor doing everything as you should. From personal experience of just about every one of the PD loan co's Minicredit aint that bad.

PLEASE HELP TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING Every pound donated to this site helps us to keep on helping others. Click Here to Donate