NCO Europe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4711 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I dont know if you can help me. I have had an outstanding debt with with Orange for over a year. In this time i have moved houses a lot and to be honest i just forgot about this money. This was until April when NCO phoned me and asked to pay it off. I refused to pay the whole balance and agreed to pay £50 0ver the phone and them pay 4 instalments of £40 via direct debit.

The problem is that apart from this £50 no money has been taken from me at all. I tried calling them on the number i got frm the website but it didnt conect me anywhere. I asked Orange to check my account an maybe give me a number to NCO. The boy from call centre checked all the addresses that i lived at fro past 3 years but no account was found on my name. He said that he could give the number of the debt agency only to people that do have an account with orange (he couldnt find mine).

The weirdest thing is that in a go to my credit details on Equifax it says i owe Orange only £26 - before i paid to NCO it was showing £76. However NCO (i confirmed with orange at the time) said i owed £210 - hence £50 + 4*£40 pan i mentioned before.

I am confued. Do i owe them only £26 or £160? Or maybe the way happy enough with the £50 i paid them and closed my account - hence boy unable to find an orange account in my name.

It is confusing cause orange doesnt wat to speak to me anymore an plus i dont have the right number to NCO.

I mean i gave them all my account/card details so i find it very weird they havent taken any money from me since April.

I fear that the debt might have gone tits up and i wont get a mortgage because of this for like years.

Can you advise, please?

N C O (Europe) Ltd

Tel. 0870-152 5670

3 Stratford Rd, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4LA

Dear Sir,

Your Ref: Account Number xxxxxxxxxx

I am writing with regard to the above account. In April 2011 I entered into a repayment plan with you and paid £50.00 using my debit card. This was to be followed by a further four monthly payments of £40.00 each via Direct Debit.

I am concerned that no further monies have been taken from my account and that this may have a negative effect on my credit rating.

I would be grateful if you could please supply me with a statement of account, and advise me on what date the agreed monthly repayments will commence.

Yours faithfully,