help

bake
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks for your help, it seems and i am sure you will agree that the harder you have worked the less you can get help , just trying to keep the roof over my head , ps thinking it may be time to retrain as an MP they seem to be ok

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I know that someone will soon correct me if I'm wrong that you will only get help with the mortgage interest if your wife would have been entiteled to the Income Based element of JSA and as you work over 24 hours per week there would not be any entitlement to the Income Based payment of JSA.

This is true. However, this is something called "underlying entitlement" - you don't actually need to receive income based benefits.

Yes thats it you could potentially have an underlying entitlement to a means tested benefit.

Similar to the Incapacity Benefit/ESA and Carers Allowance system. You can only receive one if the benefits but have an underlying entitlement to the other and therefore attract th means tested premiums, however a wage fron 40 hours per week is likely to wipe out the underlying entitlement so I wouldn't think you or your wife would qualify for the mortgage interest payments.

• 4 weeks later...

hi to e-ellen , if she is out there, could you tell me i am in the proces of righting to the morgage provider to ask them for a meetting to try and explain the things that have been happening other the last few months trying to get some help from some were , but yet again to no avail, i can not pay any monies till the end of july when my will get paid , we have put in paper work for tax credits we were told that its likly we will get this , they were told this but its seems they would like my house again , i do have a claim againsed united utilatis for 6k which they have agread but this is takeing longer to prosess , when i paid of all my areas of last time in full , i was expecting this payment which ment going forward my morgage payments would have been in the bank , the problem now is me trying to cach up with all the monies i have paid out in the last year 25k in oct 2010 to pay to buy my eqity bak 6k in jan for areas they no all this but just seem keep kicking , can i right demanding a meeting with the morgage provider, every time i right to them they then send to there legal then they right back this is not wot i need are they reqired to speak to me , you ring you get someone that as not got a clue they just read from skript surley this can not be right when some is being up front and can show that they are needing some help and understanding as to how and why we are were we are today , if you could tell me if i can formaly reqest a meeting i would be grateful , regards bake

• 8 months later...

8 threads merged

please keep to ONE THREAD

about all issues regarding the house

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what i mean is

you had 8 threads concerning diff aspects of the issues of your home repro/eviction

these have all been merged to this thread

as they relate to the same thing

keep to this thread ONLY

regarding

any further matters concerning the samee.

else people will not be able to see the previous history of the advice already given

and your previous actions.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...