help

bake
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi ell, yes i did change it and allso with statements i have given copys of court order from last time , allso my brother is md of companny that i work for will be present to conferm payment will be made as he as done last time this is on court records, do you think the lenders have done wrong the reading i have been doing to night says that when a posession is given this normaly 28 days after but if payment is made in full befour the date on order this order is finished , do you think this is wright, regards

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ell, i forgot to say the letter they gave me conferms on it that i paid in full last time on the 9th may befour that order came real that being the 14th may on the order, but they were adderment they could use the same order for 6 years

Yes I do think you're right. They suspended order last time was for 28 days and was paid in full - bring it to the court's attention tomorrow and don't forget to let us know what happens.

Stay positive, I'm sure the judge will be sensible about your position.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

hi ell thanks for that i will stay posative i have become very good at that this last few years and have seen a lot of sharks out there, ps i will let you no tommorow again thanks, peter.

hi ell, been in court this morrning evrything did go my way the juge seid my offer was very good, the other side came to me befoure i whent into see juge sied they were aposeing becouse i did not make 3k payment yesterday i seid you refused i had it wrighting so had the court she did not, regarding the old order i dont think the juge was realy intrested so i did not push the point to much i think he was more bothered about now but when i did ask he was abit reluctent and it seems that they can but i can get it remouved, allso the juge was someone that i had been in front of just befoure exmass so he remebered me and he seid to the other side you do not no mr jones secumstances but he did and allso new aboute consent order becouse it was him that had dismist 7.5k the trustee was trying to get in legal cost ,any way i would like to thank you for your help, allso i would like to say to every one out there that if you beleave in somthing you must give it your best shot and speak to people thats comeing from an ex bankrupt for the last six years and was finaly over with in november 2010 power to the people

Well done ! that's a great result :)

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• 2 months later...

hi ellen, you may remeber me from my last post, i have got a problem with my morgage payments, at present, as you no i paid all my monies due , but jan and feb i have not paid as my wife got made reddundent a few weeks ago , my consern is them going back to court, i am at present looking into other ways to get round this, one being to try and and get my morgage companny to reduce my payments for six months is there a letter that you think i could right in this regards , regards bake

Hi there, I've just got in from work and having something to eat - I'll be back with you shortly :)

Hi, did you pay the monies you promised at the court hearing in January ?

yes i paid, but as you no spo, my consern is they will try again they have allready sent letter telling me to pay up by next mon , when you ring all you get is someone with no intrest, i did pay all monies due and payment for jan i will have outstanding feb /march , i cant believe the bad luck i have had this last two years , with no help from any one other than this site, i read lots on the things the goverment as got out there but not for every body i note i was thinking of righting to the morgage companny and asking can they help but i dont hold much hope with that at moment

Edited by bake

Hi, how much could you offer to pay each month until your situation improves? Is the mortgage interest only?

Hi,sorry for late reply been working away. i was looking at about 350, my payments are 700 at present, may be i was a bit astiy paying eveything i had at the time, i was looking at something for around 6 months , just to give me some breathing space, takeing in to acount that i have found 35k in last twelve months to pay off consent order of in my bankrupcy which is on court record, the thing with this is the morgage companny never got involved untill i ad paid them all there monies , and i allso noted that when they right they send 2 letters when they no this is joint at 35 pounds each, yes i am on intrest only, and there is around 50k in eqertiy , bake

Hi, back with you shortly

Hi letter affixed. You need to fill in your name where there are xxx's in the letter (don't forget to remove the xxx's). Send by either special delivery or recorded delivery and keep a copy of the letter for yourselves.

Also, make sure you keep the postal receipt to you can check on the royalmail website to print off the signature receipt and staple to your copy of the letter. We may need to use the copy letter and receipt in your defence if they issue an eviction warrant.

Bake letter.doc

Hi Ell, thanks again, pc playing up trying to download doc, its not aprob i will do in office tomorrow there allday, my consern is i think that they are trying to get my eqertiy , takeing into acount that why as paying connsent order they never bothered becouse at that time there would of been nothing in the house becouse the trustee would have taken , i now feel that now i have cleared this mess up that they would like bit chew to i can understand why pepole just let tham have the keys , i can say this for sure i wish i ad read this sight when i was made bankrupt 3 years ago i may have saved myself a lot mony , and time on reserch as i delt with this by my self , again thank you bake,

Ell-enn, thanks for the letter i have downloaded , and sent as of this morrning , i will wait now and see if i get any responce in the next days , again thanks to yourself , i will keep you posted, regards bake

• 2 weeks later...
Hi letter affixed. You need to fill in your name where there are xxx's in the letter (don't forget to remove the xxx's). Send by either special delivery or recorded delivery and keep a copy of the letter for yourselves.

Also, make sure you keep the postal receipt to you can check on the royalmail website to print off the signature receipt and staple to your copy of the letter. We may need to use the copy letter and receipt in your defence if they issue an eviction warrant.

Hi , ell-enn,. just to ley you no i have ad no reply as yet regarding letter, do you think i should right again next week , reqesting there reply if so do you have any thing on file, best regards and thanks bake.

Have you checked on the roymail website to see if they have signed for the recorded delivery?

have you checked on the roymail website to see if they have signed for the recorded delivery?

yes they got letter on the 15th i have just been on site to insure, regards bake

I'd give it till end next week, lenders are usually quite slow to reply.