help

bake
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i'd give it till end next week, lenders are usually quite slow to reply.

thanks ell, you have a good weekend, and thanks very much for your help i will keep you updated next week regards bake.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ell-enn, just to let to let you no i have ad no responce yet regarding the letter sent, but i have noticed that they are following the new rules, they have sent update with monies owed and there made up cost which i will deal with some other time, could you tell me do you have any follow up letter, just that when i read on the new ruels it say that they should reply within 10 days , i am at present trying to get advice for help with my finaces but not with much luck , it seems the harder you have work over the years the less you can get , but i would think that i ham not on my own with that , thanks ell ps if you do have a follow up letter i would be grateful, bake

Yes, I'll try and get something to you this evening - I'm at work at the moment.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi ell-enn, thanks have only just got home myself today to reply , did you manage to draw up follow up letter just that i ham covering my back with this as i ham not saprised that there as been no reply and i am staying proactive just in case i may need to defend myself, again i thank you for your help, regards bake

Hi there, letter affixed. You need to enclose a copy of the first letter you sent. Keep a copy of this letter for yourselves too and also send by recorded delivery.

Ell

Bake 2nd letter.doc

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi there, letter affixed. You need to enclose a copy of the first letter you sent. Keep a copy of this letter for yourselves too and also send by recorded delivery.

Ell

again

Hi Ell, thanks again i will send this first thing in the morrning, again Ell thanks i will keep updated , thanks bake.

No problem :) you should make any payments you can while you are waiting for a response, it will put you in good stead if they take any further action

• 2 weeks later...

HI Ell-enn, just update, finaly got responce from the first letter sent on the 11th of aprill must have been the second letter that ad them respond, of course they did not except no saprise, cobbets say our client will be declining the offer as this falls below the current monthly instalment please send any revised praposals you may have to this office within 7 days, the thing that grates with me i wright to the lender and then cobbets wright back i am going to wright again to the lender and insist that they camunicate with me they are the lender, do you think i am right if so do you have any thing on that line, again thanks bake

Hi there, have you been making the reduced payments you offered ?

not at present , i have some monies that are due to me in the next few days that i ham going to pay them , i am allso exploring for other means for finaces but all the doors seem to slam in my face at the moment , and getting very disapointed with the system and feel like throwing in the towel , i have had 3 years fending the trustee and then theses , any help that you can give would grateful, regards bake

Hi Ell-enn, just a short email to see if you agree that i should right and ask for one of there representatives to visit the home, to try and discuss the problems , it just seems that when you right to them they just pass on to legal, this surly cant be wright when they clearly say you must speak to your lender , any advice i would be grateful regards bake

can anyone tell me can i claim part intrest payments on my morgage, if i am claiming tax credits for me and my wife as our income is low, i am on intrest only payments, if any one can help on this i would be grateful, bake.

Where are you expecting to claim this from?

The Benefits Agency or DWP may be able to help.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Where are you expecting to claim this from?

The Benefits Agency or DWP may be able to help.

i have ad a look at dwp site, but it is not realy clear as to wether you can claim part of intrest payments , on your morgage when claiming working tax credits, not very good at this sort of thing never ad to claim befoure, thanks

I am not an expert in any way on this, I would suggest your local CAB would be able to give you the answers.

I remember though that mortgage interest could be paid if you were claiming benefits, but I am not aware

of how the legislation may have changed.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

can any one tell me , me and wife are in the prosess of claiming working tax credits as our income as gone down , can i get help with intrest payment on my morgage, i have today rang dwp, they say it as got nothing to do with them, allso job center say they do not deal with this to , if any one can point me in the right place i would be grateful, regards bake

thanks, my wife as just come of jsa and started part time 10 hours i am self employed 40hours, so if i am right she would have better of on keep sighning on

There is a 4 week roll on if you've been on jSA for 26 weeks or more.

do you mean that we could still claim, even tho she as signed off are you saying we only have 4 weeks to aply, thanks for your help as you can see not got any clue at all

The mortgage extension is only payable if you were entlted to receive the payment prior to signing off.

Also I know that someone will soon correct me if I'm wrong that you will only get help with the mortgage interest if your wife would have been entiteled to the Income Based element of JSA and as you work over 24 hours per week there would not be any entitlement to the Income Based payment of JSA.

I have never dealt with mortgage payments sorry.