Motormile Finance DCA- Doorstep Visit **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am absolutely sick of these people! ive had emails from them at all random times of the morning like 1.30 am! threatening court action, sending doorstep agents, in house solicitors and now they want to make a report on my living standards to make note of any assets that may be available for seizure!??? ive arranged a repayment plan and they sent me an email to say they accept the payment amount. 4 days later they tell me its in arrears and will be sending out a doorstep collection agent! these people make me wanna scream!

I am absolutely sick of these people! ive had emails from them at all random times of the morning like 1.30 am! threatening court action, sending doorstep agents, in house solicitors and now they want to make a report on my living standards to make note of any assets that may be available for seizure!??? ive arranged a repayment plan and they sent me an email to say they accept the payment amount. 4 days later they tell me its in arrears and will be sending out a doorstep collection agent! these people make me wanna scream!

:mad2:Hi ya when dealing with motormouth sorry mile don't bother with email's or phone calls just do it via post

Also send them a letter stating that ,And you will also find one to stop the threats of doorstep collection

has they have no legal rights to do so, Always send by recorded delivery and stick to you guns it would also be worth checking the so called debt is not statue barred hope this helps

The advice in post 153# is fine provided you send it to the right person, if just addressed to MMF Ltd it will be either fall into the hands of a customer (dis) service desk jockey or the so called customer relations manager Barry Ellershaw and you just might get a reply but it will be meaningless.

Address as follows:

Private & Confidential

For the attention of:

Mr. Rob Sands

Director of Compliance

MMF Ltd.

Use recorded/signed for.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Call me paranoid, but MMF seems to have gone way downhill since MR Sands was recruited.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Call me paranoid, but MMF seems to have gone way downhill since MR Sands was recruited.

They were always this bad but MMF now has a much larger portfolio of delinquent accounts from a larger 'client base' so we are seeing more activity from them.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Just like to say that I setup payment plans with them (via email) for £40 on a circa £500 debt and have had no issues with them after that, as long as the payment gets them on time. I email them for my balance from time to time and they have always got back to me. Their letters and texts are very 'in your face' when you are not paying them. But i guess like everyone they just want their money.

247moneybox: £418.04

1monthloan: £260

WageDayAdvance: £462

MicroCredit: £156

Amigo: £427.44

Did you question the debt with MMF, or are you blindly paying them?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Doesnt mean you cant check the debt. Especially if there are any charges on the account

Of course you can. You can cancel a repayment plan or change it any time you like. Especially if they have forced you into it. For charges, you would need a full itemised breakdown from the original lender.

Did you send them a prove it notice?

Has anyone ever actually been taken to court by these animals? Just interested as someone hand delivered a '5 day notice' letter to my elderly mothers address this morning, I have no debt to these clowns.

Yes there have been actions.

I believe judgements by default.