Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2490 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi thanks for all your replies...

why do these people think because I get sent to their offices once or twice that I am now on a leash...they cant email me because that particular email got closed down (long story) I didnt answer my text message and I'm sending this letter back through the post with not at this address scrubbed on the front of it.

They never found me any work in the first place so why they think they have some sort of claim on my movements I have no idea....I can only think they are hoping I will lose it and tell them where I'm working.....its like big brother!

I wonder if they know I'm between assignments because as someone here said the agency I worked for I no longer work for them but I am now with another agency and due to start work again on Monday! It just seems very weird I can't think why all of this started up. Can they tell by your P45 or can they delve into your tax stuff it is far too co-incidental to just be out of the blue...

I will just continue to ignore them but I have to say I nearly burst a blood vessel when I saw that letter duplicated dictating to me I will be contacted every 3 months? Oh well a chance to roar at them down the phone.....I cannot fathom why they are contacting me when I've not made a claim for over 18 months....how dare they. The last time they called I yelled down the phone "I have got NOTHING to do with you people so stop harassing me" it obviously didnt work.

That is a very interesting point Mr P. Perhaps I should take that letter down to the job centre and speak to them.....because you never know I might end up back on benefits sometime in the future...hopefully not but there you go...

Follow the money!!!

They are interested in your continued employment because a substantial part of their blood money comes in instalments for you remaining in work. In order to get this they have to prove that you are still in work, hence the continuing contact with you and your new employer.

It matters not that they had nothing to do with finding you a job in the first place, The payment structure is not dependent on their actual work (they can get paid for doing zilch) but once you are consigned to the WP you become their potential meal ticket. You are "stock" in the words of Lord Fraud.

Details of the payment structure can be found in the original ITT here:

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/supplying-dwp/what-we-buy/welfare-to-work-services/notices-to-providers/work-prog-comp-itt-docs.shtm

The ITT document also includes interesting figures relating to the target/expected outcome figures for the various groups at various dates, including at 2 years i.e. the end of MAY.

You should console yourself with the fact that it is nigh on impossible for them to get paid IF you do not give them any info about your new employer (do not provide this to DWP either) and you decline to waive your DPA rights. Ignore all attempts to contact you - or use the harassment letter/tactic as described above.

As far as I'm concerned the WP and all its drones van "go swivel":evil:

Edited by citizenB

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Follow the money!!!

They are interested in your continued employment because a substantial part of their blood money comes in instalments for you remaining in work. In order to get this they have to prove that you are still in work, hence the continuing contact with you and your new employer.

It matters not that they had nothing to do with finding you a job in the first place, The payment structure is not dependent on their actual work (they can get paid for doing zilch) but once you are consigned to the WP you become their potential meal ticket. You are "stock" in the words of Lord Fraud.

Details of the payment structure can be found in the original ITT here:

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/supplying-dwp/what-we-buy/welfare-to-work-services/notices-to-providers/work-prog-comp-itt-docs.shtm

The ITT document also includes interesting figures relating to the target/expected outcome figures for the various groups at various dates, including at 2 years i.e. the end of MAY.

You should console yourself with the fact that it is nigh on impossible for them to get paid IF you do not give them any info about your new employer (do not provide this to DWP either) and you decline to waive your DPA rights. Ignore all attempts to contact you - or use the harassment letter/tactic as described above.

As far as I'm concerned the WP and all its drones van "go swivel":evil:

thanks for this I will do nothing then :lol:

Edited by citizenB

If, after securing employment, you had signed off, then you would have no need to have any association with the Work Programme Provider....and any Sanction Doubt raised afterwards would have no meaning.

You are correct, I had no obligation to go that meeting.. I went with the sole purpose of extracting certain documents from them and dictating terms for any further contact. It was there that I discovered the true nature of the harpie I was dealing with..

Did you get back to JCP and ask them to remove the Sanction Doubt if, as suggested, it remains "on file", then if you unfortunately lose the job, and return to Job Seekers Allowance, the Sanction Doubt could have consequences for you.

Indeed, I pointed out that as there was no mandatory requirement to acquiesce to the demands of the harpie in question and my claim had been closed prior to the "doubt" being raised, the sanction was not valid. In addition, the paperwork failed to meet minimum standards or follow correct procedure (Harpie's form gave one excuse, DWP paperwork another). The DM refused to reject the "doubt" on the grounds that my JSA claim had been closed... IF they ever try to impose this sanction should I need to make a claim, I have copies of all the paperwork (a SAR is indeed a useful tool).

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Was browsing the DWP site for any updated rules..

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/supplying-dwp/what-we-buy/welfare-to-work-services/provider-guidance/work-programme-provider-memos.shtml

Document WP106- 'Exit Reports' is very interesting (dated 28th March 2013). The DWP now have a template form for the drones to fill in when a participant exits their tender care..AND the particpant is entitled to a copy of this form, either handed to them or sent by post. Bet they aren't too happy about that! Now they won't be able to b/s the DWP with comments like 'Mr X has benefited greatly from his time with us, etc, etc'

Here's a quote from the document.. 'It is important that Jobcentre Plus get a good picture of the participants journey on the Work Programme' If we've been on a journey then 'The Titanic' springs to mind :)

Can't wait to see mine...in 2 years they've found me 3 vacancies, offered 2 crap workshops, and was sent on a course far beneath my existing skill level and qualifications. Let's see how they justify 2 years for that to the DWP.

Edited by citizenB

Was browsing the DWP site for any updated rules..

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/supplying-dwp/what-we-buy/welfare-to-work-services/provider-guidance/work-programme-provider-memos.shtml

Document WP106- 'Exit Reports' is very interesting (dated 28th March 2013). The DWP now have a template form for the pimps to fill in when a participant exits their tender care..AND the particpant is entitled to a copy of this form, either handed to them or sent by post. Bet they aren't too happy about that! Now they won't be able to b/s the DWP with comments like 'Mr X has benefited greatly from his time with us, etc, etc'

Here's a quote from the document.. 'It is important that Jobcentre Plus get a good picture of the participants journey on the Work Programme' If we've been on a journey then 'The Titanic' springs to mind :)

Can't wait to see mine...in 2 years they've found me 3 vacancies, offered 2 crap workshops, and was sent on a course far beneath my existing skill level and qualifications. Let's see how they justify 2 years for that to the DWP.

I wonder just how many claimants have been given a copy at the end of their term with the drones? I also wonder just how many of the drones actually realise that the 'customer' is supposed to get a copy? Or if they do how many of them have kept this little snippet quiet?

Edited by citizenB

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

I'd place a bet that NOBODY is ever offered a copy of their exit report. Imagine you're a WP and you've had people there for 2 years and not done much with them - you're naturally going to 'pad out' any reports to the DWP and the last thing you'd want is for the client to see the 'exaggerations' on the form.

I can imagine them inventing all manner of workshops, sessions, help, jobs, advice that they've supposedly given you during your wonderfully productive time with them. I hope everyone here will now ask for a copy of their exit report..should be better reading than the Beano (and about as factual) :)

The last course I was on I wasn't provided with anything, I found my self out of pocket going on the course, thankfully the course wasn't me going to sit through a stupid meeting with them rather outsourced with a college, and thanks to it not being with them I got a job out of it, I think I finally managed to get my travel expenses paid but I was still out of pocket on the food.

The only thing I've been informed of so far, since it's an in house thing is Travel Expenses.

I have only been on one course with my work programme (Ingeus) a customer service course( which i already have a NVQ in and my last job was working as a customer service assistant) it was a all day one 9:30am til 3pm twice a week for 2weeks,was in the Ingeus building in Gateshead, no information was in the letter about what would happen at lunch time which as it turned out we were left to do what we wanted too, go out to get lunch (which i couldn't afford as it cost me £6+ a day to get there and you never got your travel back til end of day so couldn't of used that for my lunch)

or we could stay in the building for the lunch break which was what i did mainly, there was free Coffee/tea, which i don't drink so a fun two weeks for me, Never learned anything i didn't already know, and was even told by the ladies doing the course from some college that it could of been done in one full day but Ingeus wanted it spread out over the two weeks.

On a different Note, my two years with Ingeus is almost up :-)....does anyone know for sure what happens, what i mean is spot on the 2year date (give or take a day or so)will i be sent back to the Job centre or will Ingeus try and keep hold of me longer if i haven't found work yet?...Thanks in advance for any info.

On a different Note, my two years with Ingeus is almost up :-)....does anyone know for sure what happens, what i mean is spot on the 2year date (give or take a day or so)will i be sent back to the Job centre or will Ingeus try and keep hold of me longer if i haven't found work yet?...Thanks in advance for any info.

Ingeus will have to bounce you back to JCP when their two year contract ends, I don't think that JCP even know what the plan is for claimants returning from the WP, it looks very much like the government didn't build this scenario into the plan, they must have reckoned that most would have been placed into jobs by now, some chance!

Ingeus will have to bounce you back to JCP when their two year contract ends, I don't think that JCP even know what the plan is for claimants returning from the WP, it looks very much like the government didn't build this scenario into the plan, they must have reckoned that most would have been placed into jobs by now, some chance!

I think many have asked about this and no-one seems to have a clue what happens next

Apparently there's a form for feedback which should be a laugh

Reading all the postings here.....is it 2 years after joining the WP or 2 years after signing on? If its the WP I've got a load more harassment to come then...

Something just occurred to me today whilst thinking about all this

...I had a phone call recently about 2 weeks ago from the DWP telling me to pay up some crisis fund I owed....this was from 1999. I answered the call with mmm ok mmmm ok ok....the guy said quite threateningly so when are you going to set up a monthly debit to pay this amount back...........I replied with the money you say I owe is from 1999 and I dont owe it. Oh the guy said sounding rather taken aback....erm....ermmm oh and I see and you're not on benefits either and you're working...erm erm....at that point I cut him off....not heard from him since.....I'm still suspicious of that call...and not long after I've been getting these Ingeus letters and texts.....

I wonder just how many claimants have been given a copy at the end of their term with the drones? I also wonder just how many of the drones actually realise that the 'customer' is supposed to get a copy? Or if they do how many of them have kept this little snippet quiet?

More importantly, how many candidates are expected to sit down at the "Exit Review" (before officially being returned to Job Centre Plus), required to listen to a plebutente read the Exit Review, and then asked to sign the document?

Of course, candidates need not sign any document produced by the W2W Prime.

Edited by citizenB

I can imagine them inventing all manner of workshops, sessions, help, jobs, advice that they've supposedly given you during your wonderfully productive time with them. I hope everyone here will now ask for a copy of their exit report..

Also back it up with a SAR demanding a copy of WPER1 form along with all supporting documentation - Any discrepancies should then be escalated to the highest level.. Not that the provider has got any reason to be creative in the version submitted to the DWP..:flypig:

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

You will be shot at dawn and fed to the seagulls.

You will be shot at dawn and fed to the seagulls.

That made me laugh Thanks....:lol:

Some days i would prefer that to going to Ingeus and sitting looking for jobs in a over heated room full of fed up people and a few druggies and drunks.

That made me laugh Thanks....:lol:

Some days i would prefer that to going to Ingeus and sitting looking for jobs in a over heated room full of fed up people and a few druggies and drunks.

A few druggies and drunks? When I went there it was full of them, I couldn't help but think that's what the place was for...people who didnt want to work and it would kick them up the backside, just my opinion

A few druggies and drunks? When I went there it was full of them, I couldn't help but think that's what the place was for...people who didnt want to work and it would kick them up the backside, just my opinion

Many want to work - I am sure you do don't you?

the pimps are the stick to beat with as all of these schemes are about punishment and as time goes on each scheme is worst then the last

I know of an old local drone who barred someone for having a gun, it was over-ruled by the jobcentre

Edited by citizenB

I know of an old local drone who barred someone for having a gun, it was over-ruled by the jobcentre

Bet he had no problem getting his expenses! Imagine the advisor's face as they're talking down to you and your coat slips to one side revealing a gun butt

'Do you feel lucky, punk?' :)

Edited by citizenB

I remember walking into the job centre for my usual signing and it was lashing down outside and cold...I had a hat on and a hood covering the hat and I staggered into the JC dripping wet and freezing.......and some security jobsworth told me I would not be allowed into the JC if I didnt remove the hood :lol:

I remember walking into the job centre for my usual signing and it was lashing down outside and cold...I had a hat on and a hood covering the hat and I staggered into the JC dripping wet and freezing.......and some security jobsworth told me I would not be allowed into the JC if I didnt remove the hood :lol:

I signed on this morning, I was told to sit down as I was talking to someone stood up. I said allowed so the idiot security could hear this was worse than prison!

Has anyone heard of the 'Bright Assessing Back To Work Programme' six weeks to attain the level 3 assessing certificate-worth doing????