ShadowS and a searchlight 'speculative invoice'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4510 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sorry but i think you are a put up job.....

anyhow lets see:

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

or ir you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

the hit reply button

dx

if you are not going to listen to people then what is the point?

if you pay them...they'll just comeback for more

and as you have then acknowledged the contract

you will lose in court.

upto you

enogh people hear have told you and their are enough threads here to read.

searchlight are a dca....so where you see dca,,,replace in your head the word - searchlight.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Okay, I hear what you are saying, do you suggest that I can send scans of the received correspondance to someone on here for them to have a look at? I would be interested to see what other people have received and at what point people have stopped receiving communication and more importantly has anyone actually had there situation escalateto more than just pieces of paper?

Look, you are taking these clowns too seriously and falling into the trap they have set you. Just ignore them. You don't owe them a penny. Your case is no different to all the others featured on here.

Hiya, I see you have also been victim to the Searchlight people Milly Molly, did you receive and "Notice to owner final reminder" letters asking for ££ from Parking Collection Services?

Although I have ignored the 'parking contrevention Charge Notice', these letters look a tad bit more serious and professional...

Hope to hear back from someone...

Kind regards

ShadowS

The letters from PCS are well known and mean nothing.

It's not just this forum that tells people to ignore PPC fake PCNs you know! Just Google 'Parking Charge Notice ignore' and see if you can find a forum telling you NOT to ignore one! Also the letters from PCS can be seen in pictures if you also search the words 'PPC letters, what to expect'. The result will show you what others have received and what comes next, if anything.

And you mentioned about asking a solicitor about this matter? It's already out there, covered by Watchdog over a year ago with an expert solicitor, Tim Cary. It's just a shame that Watchdog have been a little more cagey with their advice since (the law hasn't changed, the position is still the same):

Once you have seen that link and Googled for the letter-chains in pictures you will know the score here. Shocking that it's allowed, isn't it? This is a speculative invoice - the follow up from PCS is just another instalment of something akin to a series of phishing emails. The latest letter should have been used to line the cat litter tray, not worried about as if it meant something just because their letter-heading looks prettier!

Keep on ignoring. There will be no Court, no CCJ, no Bailliffs, no effect on your credit rating. NOTHING.

I got a ticket from Searchlight & Security, then a letter from Parking Collections Services which I notice is a trading name of Debt Recovery Plus Ltd. Jason Brierley appears to be the domain name registrant for Parking Collection Services.... Crystal Business Print is registrant for Debt Recovery Plus Ltd yet they are both registered to: Aamicus Computers, 111-113 Old Street, Ashton Under Lyne, Lancashire, OL6 7RL, United Kingdom. Also found that Aamicus Computers is run by Tony Aamacus... anyone know the link between Tony Asmacus and Jason Brieley? Same person?... somehting stinks.

Paste into google: Aamicus Computers

Parking Collections Services:

Domain name:

parkingcsl.co.uk

Registrant:

Jason Brierley

Registrant type:

UK Individual

Registrant's address:

Aamicus Computers, 111-113 Old Street

Ashton Under Lyne

Lancashire

OL6 7RL

United Kingdom

Registrar:

Webfusion Ltd t/a 123-reg [Tag = 123-REG]

URL:

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 07-Aug-2009

Renewal date: 07-Aug-2011

Last updated: 22-Jul-2010

Registration status:

Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:

ns1.aamicus.co.uk 79.170.40.2

ns2.aamicus.co.uk 79.170.43.3

WHOIS lookup made at 22:06:10 31-May-2011

Debt Recovery Plus Ltd:

Domain name:

debtrecoveryplus.co.uk

Registrant:

Crystal Business Print

Registrant type:

UK Individual

Registrant's address:

Aamicus Computers, 111-113 Old Street

Ashton Under Lyne

Lancashire

OL6 7RL

United Kingdom

Registrar:

Webfusion Ltd t/a 123-reg [Tag = 123-REG]

URL:

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 21-Jan-2009

Renewal date: 21-Jan-2013

Last updated: 10-Jan-2011

Registration status:

Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:

ns1.aamicus.co.uk 79.170.40.2

ns2.aamicus.co.uk 79.170.43.3

WHOIS lookup made at 00:35:04 01-Jun-2011

Hi there shad

Just putting my backing to all the great advice you have received here.

You really should be ignoring the dca. Full stop.

They are having the exact effect on you that they want, i.e. Panic, worry, etc. etc. THEY HAVE NO POWERS TO DO ANYTHING TO YOU

If you enter into any form of dialogue with them, you flag yourself as someone to be fleeced!

TAKE CONTROL OF THIS.

Follow the advice you have been given in this thread and you will not go wrong.

ims

Just keep the faith and ignore the meaningless drivel that you will get through the post, these "debt" collection companies have no more authority than you or I, if "debt" recovery write to you and you feel you must respond you could write and tell them that the the alleged debt is disputed or better still that you deny the existence of any alleged "debt" and that they should refer back to their client, not contact you again and also advise that you specificaly forbid any of their agents or anyone connected with their company permission to set foot on your property. (please note that this will provoke more silly threatograms and junk mail so be prepared to deal with it)

Or as advised by those who know .... ignore the Clowns and stop worrying, I know which one I would do (and it does not involve the cost of a stamp !!)

PPCs - Don`t pay their begging letters, don`t fall for the $ cam................. IGNORE PPC invoices

:amen:

• 3 months later...

Dont take any notice of the Debt Collecters. 2 years ago I was scared stiff but following advice from this site I held my nerve A few sleepless nights but well woth it. They did not take me to court as they promised and I did not pay a penny to them. I guess Searchlight havent given up at the Lizard yet so they must be making money out ot some poor soles.

• 4 months later...

with regards to searchlight security and parking, my husband and friends got a parking ticket at lamorna cove last week. we were dubious as the tickets looked dodgy and after some research we discovered this forum and others stating that they were in fact not a legitimate company. we decided to double check with the police. my husband went to camborne police station and asked them to check it out for us. the police officer we spoke to popped onto his computer and told us they are in fact a legitimate company, they are registered with the bpa and have every right to take your car, possessions etc up to 10 years after the date of the parking ticket. when my other half asked if he should pay or not the police officer would not advise on peronal circumstances... suffice to say we are going to pay the ticket although i have to say with this being a legitimate business then surely a marked van, uniform, valid identification, proper signs, and less dodgy looking attendants would prove proper business sense.

with regards to searchlight security and parking, my husband and friends got a parking ticket at lamorna cove last week. we were dubious as the tickets looked dodgy and after some research we discovered this forum and others stating that they were in fact not a legitimate company. we decided to double check with the police. my husband went to camborne police station and asked them to check it out for us. the police officer we spoke to popped onto his computer and told us they are in fact a legitimate company, they are registered with the bpa and have every right to take your car, possessions etc up to 10 years after the date of the parking ticket. when my other half asked if he should pay or not the police officer would not advise on peronal circumstances... suffice to say we are going to pay the ticket although i have to say with this being a legitimate business then surely a marked van, uniform, valid identification, proper signs, and less dodgy looking attendants would prove proper business sense.

Quite frankly the policeman was talking a load of round spherical objects. It is not a parking ticket it is a speculative invoice.

DO NOT PAY!

suffice to say we are going to pay the ticket although i have to say with this being a legitimate business then surely a marked van, uniform, valid identification, proper signs, and less dodgy looking attendants would prove proper business sense.

They do say there's one born every minute. :(

the police officer we spoke to popped onto his computer and told us they ... have every right to take your car, possessions etc up to 10 years after the date of the parking ticket.

That just shows how ignorant they are. It's utter tosh. The only people who can take your car etc are bailiffs. To get that far, Searchlight would have to take you to court (which is unbelievably unlikely to happen), them to win (even less likely), and for you not to pay, at which point we're onto CCJs and potential bailiffs.

In other words, DO NOT PAY A PENNY, and just ignore these jokers. Just because they are a registered company, and claim that they conform to BPA code of conduct, doesn't stop them being dodgy, as you initially discovered.