need help about my dispute transaction on vanquis card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4714 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

then contact VISA fraud direct not your bank.

they should be able to sort it.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

approx how many more days ?

n wat kind of SAR info u want to know ?

You said you'd sent them a SAR in early June

All I was saying is give them a few more days to respond with the requested information, say till end of this week/early next week which is when your 40 days plus a few grace days is up.

In the meantime do as dx suggests and contact VISA fraud department.

ims

All I was saying is give them a few more days to respond with the requested information, say till end of this week/early next week which is when your 40 days plus a few grace days is up.

ims

ok ims i will try sending them the letter today and see where it goes .

ok ims i will try sending them the letter today and see where it goes .

i have got all my paper work from vanquis bank yesterday . which i requested them , all i can see the recorded coversation on it .

do u want me scan for u ? so u can have a look ? its loads of paper . what shall i do ?

i have got all my paper work from vanquis bank yesterday . which i requested them , all i can see the recorded coversation on it .

do u want me scan for u ? so u can have a look ? its loads of paper . what shall i do ?

ims

Go through the papers you have received and find anything and everything to do with this transaction.

Did you contact Visa fraud department as suggesed by dx?

ims

Go through the papers you have received and find anything and everything to do with this transaction.

Did you contact Visa fraud department as suggesed by dx?

ims

no i couldn't able to it ,cus i am unable to find adress for contacting visa fraud team .

on the other hand i can see is the the conversation as advised they gave it me . as i am attaching the letters which held in their record n what i recieved from them

one one hand they advised me if i can send them the passport copies n show that i have never been to america , but on the other hand they are said that "it does not mean that i am not liable to pay for this transaction .

as they say i dont have to be in that country to make a booking .

i did sent my passport copies for atleast three times but they refused to accept that they have recieved it . now u can see the transation n coversation at this attachtments .

now i have proved them with the passport that i have never been into states , but they are giving ransom excuses , making it more difficult for me . as they say my details are match . well if some one does a fraud on my name , definately he will put the correct details online so that the money can go through .