Lg monitor return problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4744 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have returned a monitor to the Lg repair centre after being advised by my on-line retailer that the 3 year warranty is manufacturer responsibility.

This was 2 months ago, I have so far been offered £150 refund, 30 less than my cost, by Lg, however, they have sent the item to my retailer, Micro-direct, Manchester, who are refusing to do anything about it.

Can anyone supply me with the contact email for a senior Lg employee in order to get this sorted out, cheers

i'd say £130 is a good deal.

SOGA is your friend.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

What is it that you want to sort out? You have been offered £150 refund. Have you not received it and it is that you want to sort out

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Yes, I have accepted the £150, but getting someone to actually pay it is driving me mad. Lg, of there own accord sent the monitor to Micro Direct, so I now have no goods, no money to replace and no hope of talking to someone other than a script reader at a call centre. They deny that they have any management or contact info for any line or dept managers

Ah gotcha

The only contact I have is this

brian.na@lge.com

(Only the president of LG no less)

I don't know how current that address is but you can but try

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

It's off topic but i also encounter problems with LG customer service/ repair centre. Details arehere. Based on my experience and some others i've heard, i'll never buy electronics made by lg ever again. I also want to email complain just to have some written proof that i did. If it's any help to the author of the post, lg centre gave me email to complain -> cic.uk@lge.com

Will write them 2morow and let u know what's happened.

Don't know if that email worked but had one from them this morning saying I will recieve some new paperwork in the next couple of days and if I need help I can ring the usual no and they will be more than happy to prolong my already miserable experience.

A forum member contacted me and seems to be going through the same hassle.

Thanks again for the help, will keep up the reports as soon as nothing happens..............again :)

Thanks binks123, mine went back for the pixel prob too, but they didn't deny it, just haven't done anything as yet, other than send mine on a tour of the uk and waste my time.

Good luck with yours

Thx mate:) I just don't get it how is it possible, that trained engineer, as i've been toled by repair centre, that deals with monitors for 30 years, couldnt find a fault if i was able to see it with freeware from internet. I just can't get it. Anyway, i just send complain to the mail i copied upstairs, with the read confirmation, and i just a moment ago received conformation that mail has been read. Will see what will happen next.

Good luck with ur case voodoo.

• 4 weeks later...