HSBC and liquidated company, can I claim?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Now that is interesting, DG Solicitors were the ones that filed the original hearing documents on behalf of HSBC Factoring. Give me something to go on. Thanks. Hope life is a treating you better

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't have a lot of time sadly to go digging into DG as I have my hands full right now with other things otherwise I would as it's my kinda thing to uncover them.

That said, one of the most poignant issues I believe is what I'd stated above " What are these so called solicitors legally allowed to do?

Whilst the debt may exist, the bank uses the laws of the land in Statute to enforce it and they have every right to do so I guess, but, and this is a big but for me and this 'Wonga' scenario and all the others that did the same (like DG if that's the case), is how on earth can these Claim forms be deemed legitimate when drawn up by a false claimant's solicitor?

They issue the claim, they present it to a court as 'solicitors for their client'

- that can't be right It's like having a Lloyds debt and being chased by Nat west.

Apart from the fact it is in my opinion fraudulent misrepresentation, out to con you into believing you are being dealt with by a legal firm on behalf of the bank and that's a total lie and deceptive.

I haven't got to the bottom of the answer yet as I haven't been able to follow the discussion, but I recollect someone saying that the FCA weren't doing much other than asking the banks and Utilities to stop the practice.

To me that's not good enough, if they've sent out letters misleading consumers that's one thing and maybe I could accept the 'don't do it again' remedy, but when this bogus firm has litigated - well that's another kettle of fish altogether.

I'm afraid I am going to have to ask you do do your own researching for now as I just haven't the time free to do this, but ask around the forum and do some digging if you can.

Hope that helps?

A1

p.s. Hope life is treating me better? - thanks, but who you been talking to? :madgrin:

Edited by andrew1
typo