*** Breaking news***Philips Collection services up for sale ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4749 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is it on a 99p, No Reserve or Best Offer on Ebay

PT

Isn't that 50p if you Buy It Now

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Yes it would include all of their current contracts. That is why i said jbw group is ready for this. they usually buy out companies whos contracts they want. However it is still to bee seen what happens ?

So whats cooking today ?

I wonder if the DVLA and other contracts may have to go back out to tender, due to EU regulations, but they would probably ignore this, and carry on regardless like Westminster CC did with their parking contracts

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Possibly.

They wouldn't let that little detail bother them, any more than they stick rigidly to the guidelines when collecting debts imho

Well if jbw take it over then no probs. However i cant see why someother company will not take over like ccs was taken over by rundells parent company. wouldnt be surprised if they took this over if jbw have sour grapes.

So whats cooking today ?

This story has been circulating around the bailiff industry for the past few weeks. Philips has one of the HMCS Contracts and they also have the Westminster parking enforcement contract which is due for renewal next year.

That is why i said jbw group is ready for this. they usually buy out companies whos contracts they want.

That wont work. Westminster will terminate the contract because it made the contract with Phillips and not with whoever buys Phillips.

You would better to form your own company and bid for Phillips contracts.

Phillips will be a difficult business to sell due to its highly litigous nature, and now evidently, its not lucrative.

Professional property investor and conveyancer

Hmm wonder what will happen to all their bailiffs?

1. Re-employed with the new management, or

2. Get together and buy it out.

3. Form their own company and run off with all the clients.

4. Work for a rival

5. Get a proper job.

Professional property investor and conveyancer

Well they could have transferrable skills within the removals industry, but as the housing market is depressed they may be better signing on for JSA, and getting into debt, then dealing with their ex fellow bailiffs who will call on them to recover unpaid council tax.