Cash Genie taking me to Court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How is it a Judgement? If it is a judgement then they have abused court processes bigtime.

What are the exact details of the documentation you have received, can you scan it in for us to have a look.

Can you also contact MP Stella Creasy who has journalists ready and waiting to report on the wrongdoings of these companies.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi firstly thank you for all the info that is a great help. I will get on their case.

I cannot scan it in today as I have left the Judgement at home and am currently at work - sorry.

I will certainly be writing to them as well - I never did hear back from the Courts with my initial letter back in May/June 2011 and it was then settled in October 2011 direct with CG. I will have proof of the cheque for £80 clearing as well if I trawl through my bank statements.

I will load up the judgement when i get home if that helps.

Thanks again for your quick replies, much appreciate it and will update you when CF come back to me as I have asked them to liase with CG and find out what is going on.

hmm proof of the cheque cashing will show you have paid them £80 and they have taken £80 not unfortunately that everything was settled with that amount.. am I to surmise that it was an agreement over the phone? If so did you record it?

S.

Hi everything was done via email and luckily I had the bank statement along with the cheque number and I could have obtained a copy of the cheque if they required BUT they have admitted to their mistake that they didn't allocate the payment to my account and therefore the CCJ was added to my credit file.

I also still had their original offer letter for full and final settlement of that amount so I had them backed into a corner.

I have received a copy of the letter that they are sending to the Courts to admit their error and to get the CCJ removed.... this was 28th Feb.... I am still waiting confirmation from CG that they have actually sent this letter!

Some of my credit facilities have now been suspended due to CG's mess, including my Next account until this matter is resolved I can no longer order from them!

As for Next, they are breaching the OFT Guidelines on Debt Collecting, if you have a disagreement with one creditor it should NOT affect all other creditors, but Experian, who love to sell 'our' data have a monitoring service where if you have 'bad debt' it 'notifies' all your creditors regardless. This is basically saying 'don't touch this person with a 20 foot barge pole undeer ANY circumstances'.

It is completely wrong and you need to report Experian and Next to the Information Commissioners Office for inaccurately processing and assessing your data.