hello ACCENDEN 9

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi NEWBEEEEE )

i have a 2nd home loan with accenden. They are hitting me with massive fees for a little bit of arrears, and now thret lit. I see many many are hit by these (Edit). ( i got a copy of the LR and spml are on it not accenden, also i have the fos looking into the fees, and have asked for a sar. I was thinking about going to cc on legal aid to get them to lower the v high interest rate, and i belive they changed my loan from variable to tracker. Afetr 6 years paying, all the payments i make are still pure interest, and the loan is higher now then when i took it. It was for £27.300 its now £29.000 any ideas if i can do any more to stop this (Edit)

many thanks,

Rich.

Edited by maroondevo52
Removed inappropriate wording

Hello and Welcome, Rich.

I've moved this thread to the appropriate Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Rich

You have arrived at the right place for help, just a pity that I'm not the right one able to help.

But I'll say hi and bump you so that somebody with the right knowledge can see you. Acenden is a servicing company as far as I'm aware. They look after all the mortgage companies previously owned by Lehman's.

Have a good read around the site. Theres lots of info on them.

Good luck

Hi and thanks, yeah iv been looking on the web about them and in some ways feel a wee bit better that im not alone, but i cannot belive this bunch of .... can get away with doing this stuiff in this day and age. I know im in £1000 arrears, thats cos i lost my job a while back, but i am making full payment and a wee bit more, but every month they hit me with about £100 fees. Its pretty obvious what is going on here, and i can tell they are pushing me in that hell hole corner that so many poor guys got hit....repro. ( still im a fighter, and will do just that. I have a feeling there is alot of sgit going down and im hoping the truth will come out. How do these mercahnt bankers sleep at night knowing they are destroying lives. I did not really realise this was a mass thing, and thought it was just me. Now i know to put everything in RD to them, and talking to these dicks on the phone is not a good idea, they seem to take pleasure in pushing buttons. But since i put in a claim n the fos is looking into it, they certainly have become a little more polite, but post contact only from now, and i want everything back in writing. Hoping the fos will get the fees stopped and returned, and looking for damages via small claims for stress etc, and looking for compensation for being mis sold a loan. I pity any one who has to deal with these pigs, and i am lucky in a way that i have time to reserce and make the calls i need to. I really feel for familys n kids, seems they give no **** as long as they get the house. (

Hi there, did you put a proposal to them in writing regarding paying a bit towards the arrears each month ? If you have an arrears payment arrangement with them they should not be adding arrears charges to your account.

If you are only £1000 in arrears and making payments towards them then there is no way they will get possession of your property.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

well as im paying it with my benefits, i have been a few days late, but they are adding an arrears management fee now of £85 month, and interest. i have not put anything new on paper, as i want to see if the fos can get charges back, then i will know what the true fig is. total aar at £2000, £1000 + in fees, prob more today knowing them. in arrears and going up, as the true arr. going down, the fees pushing it back up. They know im in hardship, but have point blank refused any of the fsa thing that would really help like loan mods etc. I dont know what they want from me. Last thing, i have to pay lump sum of £1200 to keep it outa lit, told them to slig it, and asked for this in writing which she refused to do. Will continue on and see what happens with the FOS.

Thanks.

OK, if you get a possession claim let us know straight away and we can help you with defence.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Not necessarily, if you can get a payment arrangement agreed there is always the chance they will cancel possession hearing. It would be a good idea to write to them with your proposal for payment - I can let you have a template letter for that and it may just stop them issuing a claim. In other words try to stop it before it gets to legal, that way if they do issue a claim you can prove to the court you have tried to come to an arrangement which they have ignored - that would certainly go against them in court.

No, I think you should get the letter in with your payment proposal to try and stop them going legal. The FOS could take some time to conclude and you can deal with their findings then.

I'll post a draft letter on here for you tomorrow.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D