#Employment : do i have to trust my representative?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4782 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a serious problem .i am havin a disciplinary hearing.my union representative when the manager of HR was telleing me that i was rude and wanting to clarify the reasons for what i had received a letter of investigation of capability when doing one of the most common mistakes that might happen in one tecnnique. now they use that as example of my agresive behaviour because my trade union representative lefttoday i have been spoken to another one who said that she had read the documentation. however when i have showed her my two reports of investigation of my behaviour and the facts that i had showing that the desription of that facts on reports and my facts are diferent . she said that my case is very strong and if i would consider to resign.she said that my first trade union saw some agresiviness on me and i have replied that she also was agresive on that meting and unprofesional because she was shouting, and left me alone.the consequeences have been two investigations alone wihtout representation and when trying to join another trade union they could not take my case becasuse they said that they had been with me.now i don't know who i have to believe. the information has been manipulated. the letter have not been sent.they mention and question my paranoia what are the risks of not wining ? the evidences are not strong. a workcolleaue has made allegation of phisical agresion . however there are not witnesses.

sorry, perhaps is because there are several problems.

well 1) is it worth to resign my post while I am in a disciplinary procedure for next week?

2) If I go to the disciplinary procedure, I feel concern for the suport that I could get from the representative that I have, ON the grounds that I had a previous representative from my trade union that left a meeting that I personally arranged when the manager of human resourced was telling me that I was shouting at her and how I could be so rude. can I get a recorder tape to the meeting?

3) the two reports that have been written are describing a situation which is diferent to the facts and evidences that i have. I have seen the diferences between my facts and their facts and are not accurate. can I raise a grievance for falsification of information and false allegations?

4) what is the best way to present that differences at the hearing?

I hope you had understood me.

hi is me again:

how can i show to the hearing that the procedures to investigate my capability have not been followed?

for example they did a formal meeting of investigation of capability when I had arranged personally an informal meeting with the clinical director to discuss some issues.

after 2 weeks I received notification of investigation of capability. but I was not aware that I was under an investigation of capability . THIS IS CONTRARY TO THE POLICY OF DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURE AT THE TRUST. POINT 5.2

this letter has not been enclosed at the report of the hearing .

I COULD SHOW THAT THE MISTAKES THAT I DID ARE MISTAKES THAT HAPPEN TO OTHERS AND WAS NOT ISSUE OF MISCONDUCT.

AND AFTER THAT THEY INVESTIGATED MY BEHAVIOUR . THEY SAID THAT I DID GROSS MISCONDUCT AND THEY DO MALICIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ME.

I HAVE CONCERNS FOR THE CONFLICT OF INTEREST THAT MY TRADE UNION HAS ON THIS SITUATION. COULD I BRING WITH ME A RECORDER?