JP Morgan Eviction Warrant **CANCELLED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everybody on 23rd November 2009 i got an eviction date for my home of 2nd december 2009, I applied for a hearing for a stay but not sure what to do next Since the 19th of november i have paid the morgatge company £1200 and offered £2000 buy end of december plus normal payment plus £300 on top the morgage company tonigh told my wife that this was unacceptable dure to the fact that i could not supplie them with a statment of means saying that i had refused to provid it. I am in court at 10 on the 26th of novemberPlease help:confused:

Hi Everybody

on 23rd November 2009 i got an eviction date for my home of 2nd december 2009, I

applied for a hearing for a stay but not sure what to do next

Since the 19th of november i have paid the morgatge company £1200 and offered £2000 by end of december plus normal payment plus £300 on top the morgage company

tonight they told my wife that this was unacceptable due to the fact that i could not supply them with a statment of means saying that i had refused to provid it.

I am in court at 10 on the 26th of november

Please help:confused:

Hi there, I'm assuming you filed an N244 form at court for a hearing? if so, what did you put in Q.10 of the form?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi there, I'm assuming you filed an N244 form at court for a hearing? if so, what did you put in Q.10 of the form?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

? .

? .

Yes files N244 on 23rd as soon as i got the eviction noitice i put down in Question 10 that i had paid the morgage company £600 on the 19th the day thet appied for full possesion and that i would be paying £600 on the 25th also that i was expection in 2 payments of £1000 for injury claims that i would pay to the morgage company on clearence of funds

Yes files N244 on 23rd as soon as i got the eviction noitice i put down in Question 10 that i had paid the morgage company £600 on the 19th the day thet appied for full possesion and that i would be paying £600 on the 25th also that i was expection in 2 payments of £1000 for injury claims that i would pay to the morgage company on clearence of funds

OK, you 'll need to take a statement with you quoting some case law which should help your case. Also, you should complete a budget sheet to take with the statement (the judge will want to know how you can afford the payments you are offering).

I have affixed the budget sheet we normally use. When filling it in remember that the amount you are offering to pay each month on top of the normal monthly payment is the amount left over after everything else has been accounted for.

I can draft a statement for you if you need me to? will need the following information?

What was the reason for missing payments under the suspended order?

Is the mortgage in joint names?

Do you have any children?

Ell-enn

Budget Sheet.xls

OK, you 'll need to take a statement with you quoting some case law which should help your case. Also, you should complete a budget sheet to take with the statement (the judge will want to know how you can afford the payments you are offering).

I have affixed the budget sheet we normally use. When filling it in remember that the amount you are offering to pay each month on top of the normal monthly payment is the amount left over after everything else has been accounted for.

I can draft a statement for you if you need me to? will need the following information?

What was the reason for missing payments under the suspended order?

Is the mortgage in joint names?

Do you have any children?

Ell-enn

Budget Sheet.xls

Hi Ell-enn the reason for the missed payment was i went on jury service and Lost effectivly one months work as a self emploed sales man it has taken me the last couples of months to sort out customers and get them spening again also the morgage is joint and we have 3 children ages 12 / 11 /19 months i wolud appriate any help drafting a statment

Hi Ell-enn

the reason for the missed payment was i went on jury service and Lost effectivly one months work as a self emploed sales man it has taken me the last couples of months to sort out customers and get them spending again also the mortgage is joint and we have 3 children ages 12 / 11 /19 months

i would appreciate any help drafting a statement

Forgot to mention that since jp morgan to the original action they have been charging me £40 a month in arrers charges

hi Ell-enn The reason for missing the payments is jury service it has taken a couple ofmonths to stargten out my bussiness scince going on it and am now only just starting to see payments from customers again. also the morgage is in joint names and we have three children the ages are 12 /11 and 19 months i would appricate any help drafting a statment regards belgarion21:)

Hi there, sorry for delay - I had to go out. Will be back in 10 mins or so with your statement.

In the meantime, you need to print 3 copies of the budget sheet - Write the claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner of each copy.

Ell-enn

Hi there, sorry for delay - I had to go out. Will be back in 10 mins or so with your statement.

In the meantime, you need to print 3 copies of the budget sheet - Write the claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner of each copy.

One more question - do you have proof of the payment you made on 19th November ?

I see you have logged off :( Affixed is a statement for court. You will need to fill in the information where there are XXX's (at the top and in the first bullet point). If I have got any details wrong you will need to amend.

You will then need to print and sign three copies - affix a budget sheet to each copy (if you have proof of the payment you made on 19th November affix a copy of that to each statement too) and staple.

When you get to court ask the usher if they will give one copy to the judge. If they say they can't interrupt then you will have to give it to him in the hearing. As it is your application for a hearing, the judge will speak to you first - when he has finished speaking say "Sir (or Madam) may I give you an up to date statement" and hand it over. You will need to give one to the rep for the other side too.

If there are any free legal reps at court approach them and ask for their advice, they can accompany you into the hearing also.

I will be back on line around 8.30am if you need to ask any questions.

Ell-enn

Belgorian22 Statement for court.doc

One more question - do you have proof of the payment you made on 19th November ?

I see you have logged off :( Affixed is a statement for court. You will need to fill in the information where there are XXX's (at the top and in the first bullet point). If I have got any details wrong you will need to amend.

You will then need to print and sign three copies - affix a budget sheet to each copy (if you have proof of the payment you made on 19th November affix a copy of that to each statement too) and staple.

When you get to court ask the usher if they will give one copy to the judge. If they say they can't interrupt then you will have to give it to him in the hearing. As it is your application for a hearing, the judge will speak to you first - when he has finished speaking say "Sir (or Madam) may I give you an up to date statement" and hand it over. You will need to give one to the rep for the other side too.

If there are any free legal reps at court approach them and ask for their advice, they can accompany you into the hearing also.

I will be back on line around 8.30am if you need to ask any questions.

Ell-enn

Belgorian22 Statement for court.doc

Hi everyone i got a revised payment plan in place judge ammened open possesion order now as long as i keep payments up everything will be fine, next step to get arears charges of £40 amonth back sorry i did not let everybody know yesterday but ting went a bit nuts :D:D

Hi everyone i got a revised payment plan in place judge ammened open possesion order now as long as i keep payments up everything will be fine, next step to get arears charges of £40 amonth back sorry i did not let everybody know yesterday but ting went a bit nuts :D:D