NEMO loan #PPI & Central Trust plc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

A family friend undertook a huge loan with Nemo for 44k in 2007 and had 12k:jaw: of ppi front ended to it!! So they are investigating the chances of clawing back the ppi and received a letter from Nemo stating the following:

"I confirm after checking our records that the loan and ppi was arranged by a broker with Nemo acting as the lender. Central Capital made the arrangements, responsibility for investigating the complaint rests with them and I have forwarded your complaint to them at this address:

Central Trust plc, St Crispin House, Duke St, Norwich, NR3 1PD

I sort of get the feeling that they are passing the buck here. Has anyone out there in forum land had any dealings with either Nemo or Central Trust:???:. This looks like being a battle which could end up at the door of the FOS.

Your thoughts and guidance would be appreciated here please ... Thanks vm

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Wondering if you have a copy of the letter that was 1st sent to nemo as i am just starting out on trying to reclaim my PPI from them.

Many thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,

I just used a template from one of the many that are around , not sure if i should say another site on here !!, Filled in the blanks and sent it off , Be warned buy plenty of stamps !!, they will also telephone you , do not talk about claim on phone ,(they will record it and try to trick you) tell them to put it in writing ,

Good luck ,i will let the forum know the outcome of my claim

Regards

Beer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...