Bend over for the Banks :-O

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4810 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A number of UK Banks have banded together to express their gratitude to the British people for helping them out in their time of need.

They have commissioned a limited edition commemorative pencil sharpener which will be offered to selected customers in gratitude for the billions of pounds profit they got out of us last year. It's designed to remind us of the friendly and, even intimate relationship the banks have built up with the British public.

?ui=2&ik=32ec2bd2b0&view=att&th=12f50fd5a503da1f&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw

waits to get botted :madgrin:

*Sooooo feels the burning need to rush into my bank tomorrow at lunchtime, when it's busy, and 'gush' in a very loud voice; "Am I in time to request my special pencil sharpener? It's all over the internet - you're handing out limited edition commemorative sharpeners to all those customers who call in first to beg for it".*

*Wonders how quickly we can get this going nation-wide - and that is not just in the Nation Wide, but in every bank, everywhere, nationally and beyond*

*Sooooo feels the burning need to rush into my bank tomorrow at lunchtime, when it's busy, and 'gush' in a very loud voice; "Am I in time to request my special pencil sharpener? It's all over the internet - you're handing out limited edition commemorative sharpeners to all those customers who call in first to beg for it".*

*Wonders how quickly we can get this going nation-wide - and that is not just in the Nation Wide, but in every bank, everywhere, nationally and beyond*

:lol:

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Another good 'un would be to go into every bank on the high street demanding to withdraw money (even if you don't bank there) saying that you want your money used to bail them out back :)

I've been thinking for some time of using that against RBS who I am paying, but who keep hassling me for more. I think that next time they write I will write back and suggest that as they owe me more than I owe them we call the whole thing quits. I wonder what the reaction would be.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.