#Employment : Where are all these jobs that don't require experience?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4782 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'd say you've got (1) and (2), number (3) be picked up. Small steps, acorns, trees, it's all possible.

This has been suggested to me. I do have a lot of experience (not work; just school / college stuff) with Microsoft Office.

I was talking to a friend about self-employment, to which he replied: (he is being realistic here)

He then said:

A lot of my problem is my lack of experience - it seems that everywhere wants experience these days - but, apart from voluntary work, there's really nowhere to get this experience from.

Where abouts are you, don't mind if you don't want to give but perhaps speaking to firm on [urlhttp://www.tng.uk.com/[/url] - should have one near you - they provide confidence building etc, I have been in same predicament as you as I am disabled too and am unable to lift etc, I went to this firm they told me to tell them every thing right from start and they believed me, and will help me with interview techniques; I was forced out of my job from bullying and been out for twelve months. Hope it helps

Hello there. I know you've mentioned this before on the forum, before my enforced absence. I don't know if it would work in your case, but I always mention voluntary work because it's a good way to get relevant experience, even a few hours a week, and can sometimes lead to a job offer where you volunteer. Your local Volunteer Bureau/ local council should be able to advise.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum