Lloyds TSB : Lloyds Bank failure to comply with CPR request.

Kaarejen
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3633 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have send Lloyds TSB a letter requesting a true copy of the original credit agreement under Consumer Credit Act, they responded with a reconstructed agreement. I then went on to make a further request under CPR 31.16 to obtain a true copy of the signed agreement. TSB responded saying:

"At present, we are unable to locate your original signed agreement and cannot, therefore, provide you with a copy of the signed agreement at the moment"

"Please treat this letter as our final response"

To date they have failed to meet my request under the Pre-Action Protocols. Where do I stand now and what should I do next.

If they are unable to supply the signed agreement what can the courts do about it?

Thanks,

Kaarejen

• 3 years later...

The original post was made 3 years ago, so you are unlikely to receive any feedback

If Lloyds have started a claim and have admitted that they cannot find the original agreement then things might not go too well for them, depending on the date that the credit was started. Other than that, it might depend on what you were hoping to find. Their Terms & conditions won't vary between accounts, what does vary are times, amounts and percentages (and whether there was any PPI etc)