HELP PLEASE!!!!! CCJ Set Aside Hearing

cosy94
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4709 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In small claims cases inthe County Court applications for costs to be awarded can be made by either party, in the situation where no on has

made an application for costs the judge May make an order for costs to be paid at his discretion.

An order is an instruction given by the judge.

There is no reason to worry on this please don't stress as it seems from what has been said so far you should get the set aside.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In small claims cases inthe County Court applications for costs to be awarded can be made by either party, in the situation where no on has

made an application for costs the judge May make an order for costs to be paid at his discretion.

An order is an instruction given by the judge.

There is no reason to worry on this please don't stress as it seems from what has been said so far you should get the set aside.

I thought id already got the set aside? Is this not the case?

Sorry cosy my post seems to have disappeared into the thunder storm.

I am sorry I was looking at the title of the thread and not looking back.

As I understand it the original judgement has been set aside and the action is to be heard again?

The explanation of costs remains the same though, so how far forward are you just to the applications questionnaire?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Sorry cosy my post seems to have disappeared into the thunder storm.

I am sorry I was looking at the title of the thread and not looking back.

As I understand it the original judgement has been set aside and the action is to be heard again?

The explanation of costs remains the same though, so how far forward are you just to the applications questionnaire?

Thats ok.

Yeh it was set aside & the judge said I had to file a defence within a month.

I sent the letter that was kindly provided earlier in the post. Ive had no response to that so I sent the defence form back the court saying id no response.

Ive now received the reply from the court as detailed above.

Im really worried about the costs on this & to be honest the CCJ is due to drop off next year anyway.

Wish Id not bothered with all this as its so much hassle.

I can see perhaps where this is going you defend the action and the claimant may decide to withdraw and

not contest, it's a theory but having no response does give me that impression, so don't stress please.

Hi no it's all in their court now so don't worry, help is on CAG even if the old Brig misread the post, sorry again:oops: