Lied to judge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4801 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all, i have a judgement for £3180 against me for a college course and wages. however, ive just found out that the company lied in court and said they paid for the 2 years but the college sent me a letter which states the second year was not paid for as i didnt do the second year.

the company has just received a ccj against them for £5000 too and has told his customers that he has folded the company.

what can i do now? how do i get the judgement changed and what happens cause he lied to a judge?

need some advise urgently as need to get him into court asap :)

you will have to make an application to have the judgement set aside.

Read on this forum about set-aside applications.

Hopefully it will be straightforward. The only problem might be that the company doesn't exist any more. You better check whether this is actually the case.

i applied sometime ago to set aside the judgement for a different reason cause i feel i didnt owe the money in the first place but got denied. can i still apply again? also, what happens if the company has folded? who will i be contesting? lol

If you have new, significant evidence that the court was misled or that there may have been financial impropriety – and you’d need to prove it – then yes, you can apply again. However, you would have little or no chance of retrieving your costs in the application.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

You have a couple of other threads on this don't you? I remember it. May be worth asking the site team to merge or for you to add a link to them so that people can get the full picture. Seem to remember the claimant was a bit of a crook, allegedly

At your Service

Please Double click the Star and leave a message if I have helped you

Please support CAG and they will support you.