Perscription charges

Consumer dude
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4825 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Was'nt sure where to post this thread up so if it needs to be moved then thats fine.

When collecting a persciption from the doctor for your medical needs why is it that in England you have to pay and in the rest of the UK you do not

Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland all have their own parliaments with powers to legislate on certain issues. Wales and Northern Ireland abolished charges some time ago, Scotland recently. It just adds to the lottery that the NHS in the UK has now become.

Thought it was some thing like that which makes me ask the next question, which is why are we called the united kingdom ? whch just by that one example we clearly are not..

Thought it was some thing like that which makes me ask the next question, which is why are we called the united kingdom ? whch just by that one example we clearly are not..

Funnily enough on this day APRIL FOOLS DAY 1989 Scotland was chosen to start the imfamous Poll Tax , 1 year ahead of the rest of the uk .

A Tax that brought down the iron lady herself ....so i kinda know where your coming from

Thats governments for you ..:|

Funnily enough on this day APRIL FOOLS DAY 1989 Scotland was chosen to start the imfamous Poll Tax , 1 year ahead of the rest of the uk .

A Tax that brought down the iron lady herself ....so i kinda know where your coming from

Thats governments for you ..:|

Roll on the next protest march is what I say..