TH3 SOLUTIONS - Mortgage Express/GMAC

pdaddy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4592 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there, has anybody out there heard of a company called TH3 Solutions?

my wife recived a call 2 weeks ago from a very stroppy, arrogant, patronising man from a mobile phone tellign her she was entitled to about £3.5k worth of PPI insurance refund from when our original mortgage was with gmac (which then got sold onto ME!) they knew ALL her detials, how much we borrowed, how much we owe, how much we pay each month, name, DOB, address as well as ALL my detials.

the alarm bells started wringing when they asked her for her credit card detials - the thing is they had the first 8 numbers completely correct!! luckily my wife challenged them and ask 'why do you need these detials' - they stroppily replied 'so we can actually verfiy who you are mrs d'.... hmmm

the guy then went onto a massive rant tellign her that 'fine we'll give your money away to charity then if you dont want it' and got very very lairy with my wife, she was playing him to be fair, and has a got knack at winding people up. but in a p[refessioanl and courteous mannor.

she contacted the police, as when she called back the number that had come up on her mobile - lo and behold - its a dead number...

first thing she thought is oh no were victims of ID fraud (again!!) so called the police who are looking into it. we have been away all w/e long and i jsut got back now, as i googled them, seems they only started up last year. but unsure as to whom/what they do.

the thing is, a few years back we did ALL the companies we had PPI with and won! but neither of us are sure we had any ppi with GMAC at the time we took out our mortgage? weird?

if anyones got any advice id really appreciate it - or if they know anyone else thats been contacted by these buffoons? - are they real - are they legit?

:) sucessfully reclaimed against the following in last 4 yrs (thanks to you all and this site) :-

HSBC x 2 accounts,

CAPITAL ONE c/card x 2 accounts

LLOYDS TSB (loan and account charges)

BLACKHORSE FINANCE (2 x loans)

PPI insurance (3 x loans)

Currently Persuing:-

BARCLAYS PARTNER FINANCE - HP

CAPITAL ONE - AGAIN! (CCA/DEFAULT/plus charges!):evil:

Hi pdaddy,

You can check whether they are a registered claims management business on the dedicated government website https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/search.aspx . I've done a quick search and they certainly don't appear to be registered. If you do a search and they're not there it takes you on to a screen where you can report them to the Ministry of Justice and make a complaint so that might be another avenue for you to pursue.

KC

• 4 weeks later...

Yes unfortunately I came into contact with TH3 Solutions last night, run bya man called Kieron Evans, he telephoned me from the telephone number02920021633 extension 1048, calling me in relation to a PPI claim,telling me I was going to receive £1800 but to initiate this claim i had pay£199 for him to have access to my data, he knew everything about my mortgage,my standing order, my bank, the amount I paid and 6 digits of my debit card details.Alarm bells rang when he gave me a deadline to pay the money, I had 20 minutes!and when he refused to give me a written confirmation request for why the £199was needed and when I questioned him he became angry, rude and very agitatedwith me. THIS MAN IS A BULLY AND A FRAUDSTETR AS IS THE COMPANY CALLEDTH3 SOLUTIONS! BEWARE .....I have of course reported him to the policewho are investigating.

Take Care People

Miss -Sunshine x

• 6 months later...

Well don't I feel foolish! Back in April I did pay this man £199! Regretted it instantly and called him back saying I was not happy and wanted my money back. He was very rude, patronising and arrogant. We continued to call them weekly since and kept being fobbed off! I am an intelligent person but feel very very stupid now! Looks like I have kissed goodbye to £200!!