is this bullying

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4683 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

suzie when you say one of managers verbally assaulted me resulting in anxiety, is this what you reported to the dwp because a similar thing happened to me as well, are you off work at teh moment and do you plan on taking them to an er or do a pi claim on them?

I am not sure it will help in a PI claim as the DWP decision is a 'neutral' decision.. PI claims have protocols that need to be followed and one normally needs a solicitor for those. Having a DWP decison helps with one liners when you want to reinforce some other point as it is a hurdle you jumped and went your way.

suzie when you say one of managers verbally assaulted me resulting in anxiety, is this what you reported to the dwp because a similar thing happened to me as well, are you off work at teh moment and do you plan on taking them to an er or do a pi claim on them?

If you see my other post it will tell u what happended to me, im due back in work on the 1st of Aug on a phased return to work I am definatley going to put a pi claim on for loss of earnigns and anxiety.

If you have been bullied at work send off for an industrial injuries form and fill it in the number is on the direct gov site .

I am not sure it will help in a PI claim as the DWP decision is a 'neutral' decision.. PI claims have protocols that need to be followed and one normally needs a solicitor for those. Having a DWP decison helps with one liners when you want to reinforce some other point as it is a hurdle you jumped and went your way.

Is it not a good thing that the dwp are neutral and have found the employer responsible for my illness .

they should not have the person you have listed in the grievance to attend any meeting with you because that would be a conflict on interest and the company would be breaking employment law doing that, request any meeting at your own time and place and nobody present who is listed in your grievance, don't let you company bully you

Its all done and dusted now I have returned to work 1st Aug on a phased return to work at 20 hrs.

The horrid woman is not in till next week, but thanks for ur input if anything else happens they have not followed any procedures so let them hang themselves i say.

Cheers Suebear

are you working under the same woman again?, you have to remember now the company will try to gets its revenge on you after you put in a grievance because it goes on the the peoples file at work, that they have had a grievance against them, so dont be surprised that down the line, things may start again and you may even be dismissed for something reason, take some income protection out now just in case, never trust your workplace no matter how nice they seem to your face, because behind your back they plot against you, tick your chest out, keep ya head up....always have a backup plan suzie

I am keeping a diary the bully works in the office collecting data of the days faults its very common there to have at least one person a day upset as they have been told off for having too many faults.

We are allowed a ridiculas 10 a month when we make around 1000-5000 products each a month.

I am off the section that is the worst for these errors occurring as i refused to return to that area.

I think its about time they realised continuous improvement does not include bullying people to get the job right it definatley does not help.

Im glad the bully has has some type of note on her file its about time she causes problems whatever area she works on.

suebear