MBNA Court Claim Received - Urgent help needed please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

List all the call you have received and the letters they ahve sent you.

Make sure you check all the legal documetns MBNA have sent to you, they took me to court and backed out just before the case. I did have their PPI insurance, which clearly stated in the terms and condition the outstanding balance would be clearly, the insruance company confirm it was clearly but MBNA tried to get more than what was outstanding. I took them to the FOS and they knowingly changed all my accounts figures around (Fraud).

I also have a letter from the FOS stating MBNA are to help customers and let them make payments they can afford, MBNA are very nasty and will try anything to win. Check everything they have sent you. Make sure you ahve letters sent to them making an offer of payment even if it is £2 per month on each account, ask them to stop interest. Make sure you just keep sending these letters, MBNA will not reply.

Thank you so much for your response.

I have not / will not speak to them on phone so no issue with calls.

I am currently looking for all paperwork to check the figures.

Nothing in the provided conditions at all relating to PPI, I believe it was mis-sold.

The holding defence is in.

They have failed CPR 31.14 so I am exploring further possibilities.

I have spent many hours reading many other threads but still unsure on what to do next.

The POC is vague.

I have made a CPR 13.14 request.

The request has not been ignored or refused, it has been acknowledged with a statement "we will request it from our client and forward to you when we receive it."

Nothing has appeared, I have filed a holding defence.

Being a newbie, I do not fully understand the process, could somebody please help me.

The CCBC told me the case will be transferred to a local court and I will be notified.

What should I be doing now?

I cannot believe you havent had much help with your situation. Unfortunately I am not experienced enough to offer any constructive advice, but I sincerley hope if I was in the same position as you, more help would be forthcoming from those who have been through this before. I can only suggest you click on the triangle with the exclamation mark in it at the bottom of each post to alert this thread to the site team. I wish you all the best and I hope help comes along soon!

Make sure you ahve letters sent to them making an offer of payment even if it is £2 per month on each account, ask them to stop interest. Make sure you just keep sending these letters, MBNA will not reply.

I would not have stopped paying at all if I had the choice, my I/E is presently in the negative.

Therefore, I am struggling to meet necessities, council tax, electric, gas, etc.

Is there anything to be gained or lost by offering a payment at this stage?

• 1 year later...