Not asking for payment but sending yearly statments

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4829 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

Once again thanks for your help, in 18 months i have gone from seriously considering Bankruptcy to a normal life.

OK so my creditors have now stopped chasing payment of my debt, having presumably accepted that they are either getting nowhere or that I’m just not going to pay without a valid CCA.... THANKS TO YOU ALL

However I’m now receiving only a yearly statement in respect of the accounts, this means that despite my default notices they are still processing my data, is there anything i should or can do?

Regards Dave

Hi

This is prob an automated annual statement - I get them myself for an 2 os loans which are in dispute - with no chasing going on from the oc - I just file them away.

You've probably already been defaulted with CRAs, if you are already in dispute over your ccas - so thats where the processing of info will have stopped, unless/until they go for a ccj or you satisfy the default and ask for the OC to amend your credit record, or of course you reach 6 yrs from the register of the DN and it falls off your CR.

With regards to processing of data in general, this is allowed as the debt does exist, it just isn't legally enforceable without a valid CCA.

Abs x

You're just receiving statements that have to be sent out under newish legislation

There's nothing much to worry about and the statements should be sent once a year minimum

Regards

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=