Vodafone Default

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4838 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Noticed a default recorded for £1109 on my credit file.

Phoned them up to try and find out what its from etc etc as I have no recollection of this account and getting nowhere as i dont have an account number or phone number and they cant search for me via postcode as no account showing

I had dealing with vodafone in past as some of you will know and im banned from the stores (no fault of my own) so not sure what to do now

Isn't there an account no or reference on the credit reference for vodaphone?

Keep the credit file

Send a SAR to vodaphone (costs £10, use the template on the ICO website asking for all information they have about you)

Wait 40 days

They will either reply with something, or say they have nothing

If nothing, you write back TELLING them to remove the default from your credit reference, plus you require compensation for their libelling you ...

Hi JO1010,

Locating account via details other than a mobile or customer account number can sometimes be a little tricky.

However, if you'd like to email me the details you do have which relate to the account in question by following the information in our pinned thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems I'll do my best to shed some further light on this for you.

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK