Taking Coop to court or FOS help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4843 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I need a solicitor or other help and guidance.

In 2004 coop breached my data protection, failed to transfer direct debits to a new account that replaced the one they breached and then caused defaults and never helped sort out the mess they created.

in 2006 they breached the data protection on the new account and again in 2008.

They caused me huge problems by failing to pay my direct debits which resulted in me having to seek the help of the CCCS to buy time until the mess was sorted out I did not know I would have to wait 5 years until they owned up.

In december 2010 they finally admitted that they should have paid the DD and sent me letters to send to my creditors that any missed payments in 2004/5 were their fault not mine. Barclays wrote back and stated the coop letter admitted their liability.

However my credit rating has been destroyed and I cannot remortgage.

I wrote a four page complaint in december and after a very poor investigation coop have effectively dismissed any responsibility and are trying to retract their liability which i already have in writing.

Their final response was filled with inaccuracies, did not provide the information i asked for and misused access to my credit file.

They have just replied to say after review their position is unchanged which astounds me considering the evidence i gave them.

I want to sue, and I do not have high confidence is FOS

what should I do, what can I do? Can coop retract their liability saying they shouldnt have and it was a mistake, which it isnt.

Help please