Is this enforceable.

monkquito
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4788 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Please post up the CCa with personal details removed the others will be able to help then.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi,

Recieved an illegible CCA, i.e. the quality of the photocopy cannot be clearly read, and I'm still be pursued.

Any ideas what I should do?

Many thanks in advance,

M

if its as bad as you say !,then send them the acc in despute letter adding thats its illegable to read.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a couple of things, the first pdf is cut off at the top... does it show the lenders address and that it is covered by CCA 1974?

It appears to be an application form which doesn't contain all of the prescribed terms i.e interest, repayment terms etc.

The other two documents seem to be the T&Cs but I can't see any link to the first document.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Thank you for your reply.

In answer to your questions:

There are a couple of things, the first pdf is cut off at the top... does it show the lenders address and that it is covered by CCA 1974?

It does state that is its regulated by CCA 1974 in the top left of the 1st page of conditions but no where does it display the lenders address.

The other two documents seem to be the T&Cs but I can't see any link to the first document.

The three documents were all copies stapled together, but as you say there is no visible link between the two documents.

I think I heard somewhere once that they must prove that I have seen all the copies of the application and T&C and this is done by myself having signed and dated each copy of the documents they have sent. Is this right?

If this is the case would I be correct to send them a letter which I have a copy of stating that the documents supplied are not enforceable etc.

Many many thanks,

M

Due to recent court cases they are allowed to send reconstituted CCAs and unless there is some drastic flaw in an agreement a court now seems to deem them as enforceable.

I'm afraid although that document appears to be an application form, if a court determines that the attached T&Cs form part of it they are likely to judge it as enforceable. :(

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Have you had PPI or any unfair charges added to this a/c? If so you can reclaim them + Statutory Interest.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PPI = Payment Protection Insurance

Basically you can ask for all charges back but any over £12 are seen as excessive.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]