LBL want to visit me at home

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4657 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They are continuing with the current loan, they have accepted the lump sum i offered previously with the weekly payments now almost double to try and clear the arrears, as for the charges, I now have almost an extra £2000 on top of the original loan to pay.

I'm gutted about the charges, I feel I should pay the loan back, if i hadnt had the loan, I wouldnt even have my house now but what are these people thinking, with the way the present climate is, with everyone struggling, they must be having a field day

i have recieved some paperwork about the repayments, which states how much the weekly payments will now be, that this should be payed for 24 weeks and then they will look at it again, it also says that if I send back this sheet of paper signed and stick to the payments they basically wont take any further action, no mention of the car

Just a quick thought.Will they confirm that the revised repayment figure, incorporates all arrears to date? Equally, will they confirm if you stick to revised repayment, that you will not be levied with additional penalty charges from previous arrears?

Just a quick thought.Will they confirm that the revised repayment figure, incorporates all arrears to date? Equally, will they confirm if you stick to revised repayment, that you will not be levied with additional penalty charges from previous arrears?

I'll request that in writing I think, I didnt ask at the time I was just grateful they werent looking for the car anymore but they dont exactly say that in the letter they sent and it's not as if they can be trusted

• 5 months later...